Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Saturday, 20 April 2013

Boobie Love



Hello Friends!


This awesome image is a freebie digi image called Boobie Love from Saturated Canary.   Thank you for your generosity Saturated Canary!!   I have never done a digi before because I have been told that you need a laser printer and I have an inkjet printer.  I really wanted to color her and out of desperation tried heat setting it with my embossing gun.  I tried to color the flower and there was a bit of bleeding, so I heat set it again, really well! Well happy day!  It worked and there was no bleeding when I colored  with my Copics what so ever.  Yippee!!!  Anyways... I have been collecting this line of stamps and coloring up a storm with them, so you will be seeing more of these images.

 I needed to make a really special card for the principal of our school who is fighting like a girl against breast cancer.  This image looks a lot like her, spunky and cute!

Copic colors used......
Skin~E00, -E21, E34- Blush/Lips R20-Eo4
Hair~YR20, Y21, YR21, Sepia Multiliner
Shirt~C00, CO, C1, RV00, RV11, RV13
Jeans~B91, B95, B97, B99
Shadow~C00, C0

 I made the main flower and added some Offray ribbon flowers and some dollar store flowers



I am entering this card in the following challenges.......
Saturated Canary~ Anything goes
CCEE Stampers CCEE1316~ Grey, Pink and White or Cream
Creative Card Crew~Handmade Flowers 
Everybody Art Challenge~Bling 
Oldie But A Goodie~Make It Girly- My Oldie Is my ribbon flowers 
Splitcoaststampers F4A165~Pin it 



Supplies~
Stamps~ Saturated Canary~Boobie Love
Ink~Memento-Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink, Copics
Accessories~American Craft Ribbon and Lace, Offray and Dollar store Flowers, Spellbinders Opulent Ovals and Ovals, Sponge, Cheery Lynn Designs A2 Frame FRM115, Rhinestones, Sizzix, Damask and Scallops Borders, Pin

30 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and a sensational card! WOW! Those flowers are sensational on here too. Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, all the details are so beautiful and the focal image is cuteeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! So love your card, coloured to perfection indeed. I also love the weaving of ribbons through your die cut frame - looks lovely. Thanks for sharing your great card with us at an OBAG, & I hope your friend wins the fight. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is sweet, your card with all those flowers is gorgeous and so is your copic colouring. Happy Weekend ! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Ellen. Your colouring of that fabulous image is just wonderful and I love the flowers and gorgeous detailing.
    I am sure your friend will be thrilled to receive such a special card and I hope she wins her battle.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. какая красота просто слов нет!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sweet image, Ellen! Fab coloring! Will be thinking good thoughts for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Эллен, открытка чудесная! Желаю удачи в заданиях!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card! Absolutely beautiful flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow gorgeous card and colouring Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Sunday my dearest friend^_^
    Your new creation is just wonderful^_^Very beautiful image and embellishments^_^
    Huge hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ellen. I popped on over to take a look and .... I loooooove your stuff! So I am staying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow..., Ellen your card is GORGEOUS !!!
    Enjoy Sunday, big hugs
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  14. El dahling, this is incredible. You and copics are a match made in heaven. I am so sorry to hear about the principal. That's a tough road. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous card, beautifully coloured image and fabulous embellishments - such a lot of detail and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card.

    Thanks so much for your visit to my blog and your kind words.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A super pretty card. Gorgeous image and colouring. Great flowers too. Thank you for entering in Creative Card Crew challenge.
    Lou DT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's GORGEOUS! And your coloring divine. The postal service is going to love the fee they levy for you to mail this beauty! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW!!! this is so beautiful, love the fabulous design and the flowers you used with her. It's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Ellen , I love your SC-card !! What a lovely digi this is. I am beginning to like the SC-stamps more and more .... Your colouring is beautiful !! Have a nice day. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card. Great colors and sweet image. Your flowers are amazing. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Big Hug, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute and done for a wonderful reason! Isn't it wonderful to be able to share this hobby with others?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute card and your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, I love this card, Ellen. So pretty with the gorgeous flowers and it will be perfect for the principal. I'm sure she will love and appreciate it.
    BTW, I've made many cards with digital images and have an inkjet printer. They almost never bleed. I've had a few that did, though, so I just heat set those.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW!!! So gorgeous!!! Love all the elements and stunning image colored so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, sorry I must add. Good luck to the principal and may she win the fight! I'll keep her in thought and prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  27. beautiful card love it!! all the best to the strong lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your coloring is gorgeous. Love the flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this week!
    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ellen, I'm bacccckkkkkk to say I'm so glad you entered your beautiful card into the CCEE Stampers challenge. I should have recognized those colors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card and great colouring Ellen.
    Thanks for playing along at with our 'Girly' challenge at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!