Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 28 April 2013

Cali Girl


Hello friends!

Today's card is a Hannah Lynn digital image called Cali Girl.  I can almost smell the ocean breeze when I look at this girl. She is all colored up with Copics.  She was pretty fun to color!!

Copics used~
Skin~E0000-000-21-11 -cast 34
Hair~E40-42-43-44
Eyes~YG11-E59-Sepia Multiliner
Dress~R81-83-85

 I am an avid hoarder and save just about anything I might be able to use on a project. Yeah, it has been suggested that I need help before. However, I only hoard in my craft room so I think I should be okay~giggle  This was an old piece of a necklace from way back when my kids were young enough to still like junk jewelery.  It was pretty tarnished so I used my Memento Rosebud reinker and mixed it with Tsukineko Frost White All-Purpose Ink and dabbed it on the butterfly with a sponge dauber.



I am entering this card in the following challenges.......

~Freshly Made Sketches 
Simon Says Stamp~ Anything Goes 
The Sisterhood of Crafters~Anything Goes 
Nutcrafters~Anything Goes 
Make It Monday~Anything Goes 
Crafting By Design~Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly~Weather
Joanna Sheen~Recycle 


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Ellen

Supplies~
Stamps~Hannah Lynn Digital - Cali Girl
Ink~Memento Rich Cocoa - Rose Bud, Copics
Paper~ PTI, X-Press Bending Card
Accessories~ All-Purpose Ink, Fabric land Satin Ribbon, Dollar Store Crocheted Lace, Linen Thread, Sponge Dauber, Rhinestones, Broken Jewelery


41 comments:

  1. Stunning - your coloring is flawless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Эллен, открытка изумительная!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image, Ellen! You continue to blow me away with your fabulous Copic coloring! Simply amazing, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. El dahling, your coloring is totally awesome on this fun imagine. Great design, too. ah ha, another winner I see. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Девочка просто сказочна, браво мастеру!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! A real stunner! I love that image and your colouring is amazing. such a beautiful butterfly too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card and stunning colouring Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous and your coloring of the hair is incredible. I played with this image last week and it is a lot of fun. The necklace looks wonderful with her. I saw this on MIM and just had to take a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card and gorgeous coloring Ellen. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing job of coloring, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS coloring and design Ellen! BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy Moly....what a stunning image and coloring. I love her eyes and the way you have colored them. You're really getting good use of that all-purpose ink, too. The b'fly is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Your coloring skills are amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Saw your card on MIM and had to come visit and take a closer look.Your card is beautiful! I love the Hannah Lynn images. I love what you did with the butterfly.Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous card with a gorgeous image and your colouring is amazing.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous coloring and image.

    regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there! Stopping in from MIM!! Your Card caught my eye and I needed to take a closer look! GORGEOUS!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Your coloring is absolutely AMAZING! Fabulous colors too! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ellen, this is breath taking beautiful! Your coloring is just awesome!!! So pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous coloring and the butterfly is the perfect added touch. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  22. Whoa....your coloring is absolutely STUNNING, Ellen...WOW!!!!! The colors, shading...everything is total perfection!!!! I hear ya about hoarding stuff in the craft room, too....you just never know when it will be needed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, your coloring is so fabulous and I love that you refurbished the jewlrey for your card, it's so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Ellen, saw this over on mim and it was so striking I had to come take s closer peek, this is so beautiful, your colouring is stunning. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a beautiful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! The image so beautifully colored! The pink and brown color scheme of the card base and details are perfect with the colors of your image! I spotted your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow Ellen! This is such a stunning card! Beautiful image and just as beautifully coloured! Your card jumped out at me on MIM so I thought I'd pop by for a closer look - gorgeous!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Saw you on MIM .. Your card is gorgeous!! Your coloring is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, your coloring is so amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card - a really pretty image and I love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your coloring is amazing! The ribbon treatment and butterfly look spectacular. Love this card :) Thanks for sharing your creation for our Anything Goes challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow! I love this stamp!! It's so cute! I saw you on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your colouring is perfection. Am a hoarder too. Spotted you on MIM and stopped over for a closer look. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutely gorgeous! I saw this on MIM and had to leave you a comment and take a better look!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful Card Ellen, I really like Cali Girl and you used this stamp perfect!

    Thanks you so much for sharing with us over at Make it Monday :D!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Absolutely beautiful your blog is inspirational.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Ellen, saw this on MIM. She is gorgeous, such beautiful colouring and love the butterfly.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Jaw dropping gorgeous! What perfect coloring and this image is so sweet. Lovely creation, sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is an awesine creation - thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!