Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Monday, 1 April 2013

Easter Wishes




Hello Friends,

I hope you are all enjoying your Easter holiday weekend!    Here are a couple of Easter cards to share with you.  All stamps and Dies are by Impression Obsession.....



These gorgeous Vintage Rose Eggs -B8994 were stamped with Tsukineko Versafine Black Onyx ink and clear embossed.  The roses and leaves were colored with Copics and covered with Rangers Glossy accents before being cut out.  They were popped into the Basket DIE039-T  that has been sponged with Memento Rose Bud. To finish the basket off it was embellished with  this sweet Large Bow DIE039-I and a sparkly button from the CTMH bling assortment.  Happy Easter B5542 was stamped and embossed with Versafine Black Onyx directly onto a Wilton Doily and the basket of eggs popped up over it.  I took the photo at an angle but when you look directly at it you can read the sentiment perfectly. The embossing folder is Sizzix Polka Dots and the corners are scraps of ribbon from Celebrate it. 


This is a quick and simple card made with the Bunny Back Medium C8127 stamp.   


The bunnies were stamped with Memento Dandelion, Rose Bud and Summer Sky.  Then using a glue pen and Rangers Distress Dry Rock Candy Glitter these little bunnies were sparkled up.  It looks like sugar over the bunnies which is just perfect for Easter!  It was popped up over Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and a Spellbinders Romantic Rectangle.  A simple  but of grass using the Grass Border DIE060-I.

I am entering these card in the following challenges....
Jelly Park~Pretty Pastels 
Simon Says Stamp~Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and have a joyous Easter Monday!
Ellen







12 comments:

  1. super cute and beautiful cards Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Easter cards! One is so reverent and classy, the other is so sweet and whimsical.. love them both! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Easter cards Ellen. Such great use of those fabulous dies and I love the cute bunnies!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Ellen, I especially like the eggs in the basket :) I hope you had a great weekend, we ate too much chocolate. Hugs, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. El dahling, you make art that is so beautiful. Your Easter basket card is exquisite. The details are phenomenal. The multiple bunny card is simply delightful. There's Canadian Stamper that I've always wanted to wake up and become. Now my list is at 2 artisans I want to be when I grow up. AND they're both Canandian. Must be something in the water over there. Beautiful work, El. Hugs my friend. Now that both our schedules are somewhat normal, I'll call you. We need to catch up like yesterday. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the basket with the doily and the cute bunny tails. These are both so adorable. I hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my beautiful sweet friend, I hope you passed a beautiful Easter holiday ^_^
    Your creations are wonderful as always ^_^ Love the adorable bunnies,love glitters^_^
    A big big hug my sweetheart,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Эллен, какой очаровательный бант на корзине, чудесные открытки!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, la, la...great cards. I am especially loving the butterfly die and that gorgeous gem stone. Your bunnies are cute as can be.

    I had an emergency trip out of state Easter Sunday and am back and trying to catch up. I see I've missed some pretty cards while I was away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cute and more cute. Add elegant and stir. Wow, lady, your creative game never ends. Fabulous! Keep 'm coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!