Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 26 April 2013

The Cupcake Fairy





 Hello Friends!

I am trying to catch up on all my birthday cards and I am so far behind, I think I am first again!

I used the Deconstructed Sketch No. 99.  Deconstructed Sketch No. 99


Love this sketch but I had to add an extra ribbon since I dropped my ink pad on it~ That's why my Momma didn't name me Grace....all clutz and no grace here~LOL

I colored this cute digi from Mo's Digital Pencil called Cupcake Fairy Lee with Copics.

Hair~E50-51-53

Skin~E000-01-00
Dress~Rv10-11-13, BG10-0000-72
Wings~RV00, BG10
Cupcake~E50-23-25-27, BG0000-10-72

I am entering this in the following challenges....
Deconstructed Sketch 99
Bearly-Mine~Digi Days

Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!!

Ellen


Stamps~Mo's Digital Pencil-The Cupcake Fairy, JustRite Amazing Paper Grace-Just The Right Words
Paper~XPress It Blending Card, PTI, Pop Tones
Ink~Memento Rich Cocoa- Angel Pink, Copics
Accessories~IO Flag Die Set DIE015-F, Spellbinders-Circles- Scalloped Circles, EK Success Border Punch, PTI Ribbon, Sizzix Dots Embossing Folder, Elizabeth Craft Microfine Glitter, Rhinestones, Pop Dots, Sponge

23 comments:

  1. a very beautiful card Ellen and gorgeous colouring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeek! This just makes me squeal - a favourite colour combo and and adorable image - just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card, fabulous image and gorgeous colour combination - I love it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie...great colors, fab coloring, Grace...er, I mean Ellen. :-) Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweetie for sure and your colouring is just wonderful. I think the added ribbon looks fabulous!!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is simply adorable, Ellen! Sweet color combo and image! As always, your coloring is so amazing! Hope your weekend is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. El dahling, who cares if you dropped your ink pad ... you managed to create one fabulous card, my friend. I love the colors and of course that superlative ability to work those copics. Have a great weekend, Grace. Oh, let's x that out. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card my dearest friend^_^
    Adorable image as always^_^
    Have a sweet weekend^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Late I'll write you an email^_^
    Big big big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! so beautiful! The image is gorgeous, the color combination is gorgeous, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Эллен, мне очень понравилось твоё сочетание цвета ленты и палитры на отрисовке девчушки, КРАСИВО!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful Ellen, the image is sweet, coloured perfect. Love all the layers and your colour combo. I hope all is well and that you are enjoying your weekend crafty lady. Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol! Dropping an ink pad on a finished card is the kind of thing I seem to excel at!!! I LOVE the ribbon, it's one of the first things I noticed as such a cute touch! In ever would have guessed what happened. What a awesome cover-up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL, you crack me up! Gorgeous creation, my friend! Perfect coloring as per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another darling card with fab coloring! Beautiful color and design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling birthday card, Ellen! And top drawer coloring too!! Someone is going to be mighty happy with this card. I think the extra ribbon looks just fine, and glad to know someone else will share when they drop their ink pad (don't cha hate that - laughing). The sketch is a great compliment for your cute little birthday fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you've used the sketch, what a brilliant card, love it, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely Mo Manning card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “digi days”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is one happy looking fairy! The cupcake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh this is so super cute and I love how you used this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just adorable and I love that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I finally found what I was looking for! Congratulations, quality content! And also the blog itself is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I found the content very relevant and extremely important! Congratulations, I recommend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!