Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 14 April 2013

You Are So Amazing


Hello Friends!.

I promised myself that I would try and use all the fabulous stamps that have never seen ink, so I finally inked up this gorgeous vintage lady from the Hampton Arts Graphic 45 Ladies Diary 1C0190.  The sentiment is JustRite Amazing Paper Grace - Just The Right Words. I used the layout for this weeks Freshly Made Sketch FMS81.

She was embossed with Tsukineko Versafine Black Onyx and colored up with Copics and die cut and popped up with Spellbinders Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals.  


 Copic Colors used~
Skin~E000, E00, E34, R20
Hat and Dress~BG11, BG32, BG72, Y23, Y26, Y28
Background~E41, E42

 All the papers have been lightly sponged with Memento Desert Sand and Memento Teal Zeal and the patterned paper from Papertrey Ink has been pierced along the edges.   Embellished with  Maya Road Pleated Ribbon and  heart pin, then finished off with some Swarovski Crystals since this card is for someone special.

Before die cutting the black Opulent Oval for the focal image on the front of my card,  I made sure the card stock was the same size to use as a mat for the inside.  That way you can use the negative die cut and save paper and money in the process.






I am entering this in the following challenges.....                     Freshly Made Sketch FMS81.
Fashionista Challenge~Mothers day 
Cards Galore~Vintage

  Thanks for stopping by and have a most fabulous day!!
Ellen

 

19 comments:

  1. love the colors and the lady!wonderful card, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the colours on this card are just stunning! Love the feminine vintage image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Stunning card Ellen. I love the image, wonderful colours and such gorgeous attention to detail.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breath taking beautiful!!! Love those colors you used and the image is awesome. So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Ellen. Your vintage lady is beautifully coloured and that shade of blue is one of my favs. The die cuts that compliment her so well are beautiful. Great idea for the inside. Hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! This card is so gorgeous and elegant. I love the colors (and the coloring!) and the die cuts are a perfect complement to the image. The details are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous! The image is beautiful and so wonderfully colored. And I love all the details you've added that make this so special. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From the luscious color palette to that gorgeous ribbon...absolutely beautiful design, Ellen! That is such a lovely image! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh she is so beautiful, love how you framed her and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is stunning!!! Love the rich & wonderful colors ... truly perfect for this gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous vintage card and colours Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ellen, what a vintage beauty. I love the image and the gorgeous framing. Of course, you've colored her beautifully.
    I see you've entered this into a Mother's Day challenge and it would certainly be perfect for a Mother.

    Hope you have a fabulous week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - there is such gorgeous detail to your image and your colouring is perfect! Love the elegance of the colours you've used and your sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Эллен, шикарная дама на открытке!!! Очень красиво окрашена!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. El dahling,

    Well it's certainly no secret that you've mastered those copics better than any instructor! Beautiful card composed of all the images you've not used before. Brilliant idea and card. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous colors and image, makes for a wonderful design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really like this card, and that beautiful image...(Must check out that site) the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. And this is very very elegant with this charming image^_^
    Have a wonderful day my dear^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!