Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Monday, 6 May 2013

Watering Can Scene


 Hello Friends!!

Impression Obsession's challenge this week  is "I am thankful for........" 
Well, I am thankful for so many things, my family, my friends, life and so much more!  However today I am most thankful for heat and beautiful weather!  Last week it was snowing!  We were still wearing our winter woolies and today we had a record heat day with the sprinkler on for the kids to play in.  I could actually sit outside and color and image.  YEAH!!

I colored up this fabulous Watering Can Scene with Copics and kept the card very simple. I added a wee bit of Stardust stickles to the butterfly and flower centers.

Copics used~
Roofs ~W2-7
House~W2
Flowers~BV11-13, Y18, G21-24-29
Barrel~E43-47-49
Sun~YR20-31-12, Colorless Blender-, Y13
Butterfly~Y11-13-15
Grass~YG 61-63-67
Water Can~CO-3-5, Colorless Blender

I am entering this card in the following challenges.......
Paper Crafting Journey~Anything goes 
Sister Act Challenge~Anything Goes 

I hope the sun is shining wherever you are!!  Thanks for stopping by!
Ellen

Supplies~
Stamps~ IO - Gary Robertson Watering Can Scene H1765
Ink~Tsukineko Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa, Copics
Accessories~ IO Leafy Branch DIE055-N , Stardust Stickles, RRR Seam Binding, Pop Dots, Sewing Pins, Sponge

23 comments:

  1. How interesting. Now it is here. LOLOL Your card is just so lovely. It should be framed!!!! Thanks for playing, Ellen, and good luck in the drawing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Ellen. I love the image and your colouring is so beautiful.
    Let's hope the good weather continues for a while
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellen, Beautiful card with gorgeous colouring, looks like a painting. And wow what a difference in your weather... enjoy! Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you did a fabulous job colouring this image. I'm thankful for the sun too. It was a long winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card Ellen, such a gorgeous scene. It sounds like your weather is as variable as ours at the moment - we just need to make the most of it when it's nice!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your scene is just beautiful and, of course, colored perfectly.

    Hope your weather stays warm. That is quite a variation in the weather. Wow! Our weather down south in the U.S. is so weird. I've never seen a Spring this cold. And, it is so rainy, I can't even get flowers planted. Ugh!!

    Have a great week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that image, Ellen! As always your coloring is amazing! Our weather very closely resembles yours except your temps have been somewhat higher. Yes, the snow a week ago was not exactly something to be thankful for was it? Oh well...moving on to brighter days and some heat...spring may actually have arrived here on the prairies...or perhaps summer????

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful image and amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful scenery and card Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic scene and a gorgeous card!!! Love your coloring.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a wonderful scene! Love that watering can with the butterfly perched atop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Ellen and beautiful colouring!
    Hugs, Berlinde

    ReplyDelete
  14. Exquisite! Your coloring just stuns me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the clean look and your embellishing is beautiful and perfect for the card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this image and great coloring with the watering can, grass and flowers. I like your ribbon to!
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so BEAUTIFUL and FUN!! I LOVE the design and your take on the challenge!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have aFABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the Gary Robertson stamps, and you have made a fabulous card with this one. Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card!! Love this beautiful and happy image, what a wonderful coloring job! I have the watering can stamp minus the scene. And I love the branch die peeking out on the side. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous scene and you have colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW!!!! What a gorgeous scene, Ellen!!!! Your coloring is fabulous...I just love every little detail!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah! Ellen, sounds like you are in MT with that weather season report. Small shower hit here today. Grass is peaking through drought soil. Praying for more rain in cells not floods like two years ago. Still in flood recovery mode here as dikes, river irrigation outlets, and pumping units are being fitted for a cropping summer. Silt continues to come to the surface ''everywhere'' so it seems. More mulch/ humus. That watering can fine art generated all this feedback since farms do feed USA and the world....gotta have happy farmers with solid cropping ability. Good go, girl! Clean water is so scarce in some continents! News to inform will help generate students and retireds who can leverage dollars to invent, transport and install units to which locals may be made familiar - trained to maintain and hopefully encourage the nextdoor village to build and maintain. Living water is best. Keep Looking UP! mt23stamperatyaho

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!