Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 30 June 2013

Exciting News & A Card For Baby

 



 



 Hello Friends!
I am doing the happy dance!!!  I have been asked by my all time favourite stamp company Impression Obsession to join their design team!

  For those of you that follow my blog you know that I am most inspired by their fabulous images and I love the quality, deeply etched red rubbah!!!! I am thrilled to be invited to work with such and awesome and talented team and look forward to creating hopefully inspiring projects for them!   Check out the Impression Obsession Blog for tutorials, challenges and oodles  and oodles of inspiration!!!  Pour yourself a cup a joe and take a meander though my team mates blogs and see some of their fabulous creations! You will find yourself very inspired!


Kelli Richardson
DT Coordinator
 
Today's card uses Impression Obsession's~ Baby Shoes E6117, Sweet Dreams Bassinet F6120 .




This sweet bassinet was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored up with Copics....
R00-11-21-43-81-81, YG45, C00-C1-C3 and fussy cut out. 


A few pearls were added to the Border Duo 1 Die Set DIE017,  And Buttons DIE067  die cuts after  they were sponged with Memento Rose Bud ink.

I am entering this card in the following challenges......

Stampin' For the Weekend~Anything Goes
 Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!
Ellen

 Supplies
 Stamps~ All Impression Obsession~ Baby Shoes E6117, Sweet Dreams Bassinet F6120 
 Ink~ Tsukineko Memento Rose Bud - Tuxedo Black, Copics
AccessoriesBorder Duo 1 Die Set DIE017,  Buttons DIE067-C,
Kaiser Pearls, RRR Ribbon, Spellbinders Ovals and Scalloped Ovals, Swiss Dots Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder, Pop Dots, Tsukineko Ink Blushers

15 comments:

  1. BIG congratulations Ellen on joining the Impression Obsession DT, it is so well deserved.
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and the colours and layout are so beautiful.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, this is beautiful! Love the way you did those scallops. The color is just yummy!

    Now, a BIG CONGRATS on your new DT!!!!!! LOVE IO and you do those stamps up just marvelous! Super duper!!!!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ellen with your new DT work.
    and you have made a beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous baby card. Love the added dimension. Exciting news too! Congratulations. I love IO too and can't wait to see what all you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Baby card, beautiful layers & colouring. Congrats again on your DT spot, well-deserved and they are lucky to have you join their team. Have fun & Happy Canada Day :) Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Вау суперррр, и поздравляю с дизайнерством!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious card and again big congrats on your new DT position. It'll be great fun. Looks as if you are joining a very talented group.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMgosh! Huge congratulations Miss Ellen! they are lucky to have your wonderful, creative talent!
    Your going to have so much fun! and we all know that you Love your IO images and dies!
    So happy for you my friend!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOsh that is wonderful news and they are so lucky to have you designing for them! I love this adorable card and the design is fabulous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. El dahling, beautiful card and awesome acknowledgement. Congratulations on being asked to join your favorite rubber company! How fun and how wonderful for them ~ they wont be able to keep up with the demand for the images you use on your cards. Remember me when you get big and famous, okay.
    Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! congratulations on your new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your new DT role - so well deserved.
    Your card is beautiful, such fabulous attention to detail as always and pretty colour.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy for you and a big congratulations! Love this card as well and the colors are beautiful.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, Congrats, Ellen....They are sooo lucky to have you on their team!!!! Your card is sooo cute with that little bassinet and the beautiful colors!!!! Love the button diecuts, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!! Well deserved :) Your card is gorgeous.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!