Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 14 June 2013

Playing in Paradise Guest Designing PPSC # 2



Hello Friends!

I was just tickled when I was asked to be Guest Designer for Scrapbooker's Paradise!   Playing In Paradise Challenge #2  (PPSC #2) is this fabulous sketch.....

We would love it if you played along !!
Everyone is invited to play! There are no requirement restrictions on what products to use.  You have until noon Friday, July 5th to enter and of course there are fabulous prizes!!! You can link up your creation......HERE




My card has no stamping. This beautiful Graphic 45 Secret Garden Paper, Chipboard and stickers did all the work for me!  I am loving this paper!!  A few rolled roses made from this gorgeous paper!


Here is a peek of the inside...



I hope you all play along!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Ellen

Supplies~ 
Graphic 45 Secret Garden Paper Pad, Graphic 45 Secret Garden Chip Board, Graphic 45 Secret Garden Banner Stickers
Tsukineko Memento Bamboo Leaves
 Pop Dots, Spellbinders Ornate Frames, Impression Obsession Fence Trio Die - DIE034-U & Leaf Cluster Die - DIE066-C, MFT Dynamics Rolled Rose and Mini Rolled Roses, MS Leaf Punch, Round Pearls- Half back Self Adhesive Pearls and Pearl Flourishes

26 comments:

  1. CIAO ELLEN, MAGNIFICA QUESTA CARD, BELLISSIMA LA SCELTA DELLA CARTE E BELLISSIMI COLORI
    TI AUGURO UN BUON FINE SETTIMANA

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Ellen. I love Graphic 45, the images you chose are beautiful and those flowers... WOW ! Love them ! Have a great weekend, Shirleyxx ps... congrats on the DT guest spot, they are lucky that you agreed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, the colors are beautiful, the images are gorgeous, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning! Love the papers and your flowers are so pretty. Awesome conversion of the layout sketch into a card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amaizing!!!! Very beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Вау какая красота из шикарной бумаги, Very beautiful card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card work Ellen, Thank you for Playing in Paradise
    with us, and being our guest designer. I hope all your friends can come and play this month too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous creation Ellen! love the colors - your beautiful flowers and these wonderful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card Ellen! These papers are amazing and your rolled flowers are beautiful. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for guest designing for us this month :)

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. so elegant and beautifully vintage looking...

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH!! You've used one of my favorite paper lines and created a BEAUTIFUL card with it! Love how you interpreted the sketch and then added your beautiful embellishments. Those rolled roses and pearls are STUNNING! It is such a pleasure to have you Guest Designing with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ellen stunning card I just love the colours and the inside of the card is a WOW.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful graphics, Ellen! This is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your GDT spot Ellen.
    Your card is stunning. I love the way you have used those beautiful papers and the rolled roses look gorgeous.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ellen, this is totally gorgeous!!!!! Love that paper and the rolled flowers are the perfect accent. So beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a gorgeous card Ellen, I love your beautiful images and fabulous attention to detail.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So easy to see why you're a guest designer, Ellen! This is a beaut! Love all your sweet rolled flowers with the pearl centers! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ellen! This make is soooo amazing! I love it! All the detail that you did, those rolled roses- wow, what a winner! So happy to have seen your wonderful work!
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just wonderful work my dear lovely friend^_^
    Beautiful image with gorgeous papers and colors as always^_^
    Have a sweet weekend^_^
    Huge hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Эллен, открытка очень красочная и усыпана цветами, КЛАСС!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thud. Total gorgeousness! Your rolled flowers with pearls, that garden fence peeking out and beautiful pearl swirls really make this G45 collection shine! Stunning as can be ... as all your creations are!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the images and the rolled roses.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning design, the pretty papers, rolled roses with pearl centers and images all work so well.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, this is so beautiful and I love the fabulous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a 'no stamping' beauty you've created with this beautiful paper, Ellen. I love your rolled roses, too. Truly outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have embellishment envy! This is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!