Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Top CHA Favorites



If you are looking for the IO CHA blog hop just click  HERE!

This week I am in Sunny Las Vegas for the Craft & Hobby Association  trade show (CHA).   This is where many of the manufacturers reveal their newest collections for the up and coming seasons.  I love to see what the newest and hottest trends, tools and products are.  I have been asked by several of my readers to share some of my favorites of the show, so in the next few days I will be posting some of these.

This will come as no surprise to those that know me...... Just the same as last CHA ,  my top favorite is the Impression Obsession  new releases and I am not alone. I overheard several times that this is the best release ever!  Click the link above to take you to all of the new stamps and dies being revealed.  There are several new dies that match with stamp sets, as well as several dies that are appropriate for masculine cards that can be given year round, and I am uber excited about the Christmas dies(especially the most stunning and intricate snowflake set) and can't wait to get my inky little hands on them and start creating!!!!!!  Impression Obsession  has several artists designing stamp lines for them which covers every type of image you could want from whimsical to scenic, to whatever your crafting style.  IO offers quality red rubber, cling and clear stamps.... so be sure and check it all out .... HERE!~  Yes, IO is my #1 favorite AGAIN!!!

This is Mitra Friant, owner of  Impression Obsession.  She is a hard working, personable woman and very talented too!  She designs IO dies and many IO stamps as well as runs a successful and thriving company!










Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen

6 comments:

  1. Lucky you to be at CHA, would love to check out all the new products. Thanks for the peek at IO's booth :) Your cards on the previous two posts are beautiful! Have fun, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blast it must be to be at CHA. I'm turning green.Ha
    Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How thrilling to be a part of all the activities at CHA. Maybe someday....... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun to see the booth pictures - THANK YOU for sharing them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Ellen, thanks for the grand tour and that great picture of our leader too!!! Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this with us Ellen!! I loved looking at all of the pictures. IO is always my number 1 pick too, I always go there first to spend most of my money when I have seen them at conventions, however, they eliminated the American Scrapbook Convention closest to me so I did not get to see them this year. So thanks for sharing the sample boards. :) Are you going to have other picks (number 2, number 3?) too?

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!