Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 25 July 2013

Impression Obsession Sneak Peek Hop Day Four



Welcome to the fourth day of our week long CHA DT Blog Hop.  The Impression Obsession team is showcasing some FABULOUS new images being introduced this week at CHA!

We are having a $25 Gift Certificate drawing each day during the hop, with an extra drawing on Friday.  Be sure to leave a comment on each designer's posts throughout the week for a chance to win.  You can visit the Impression Obsession blog each day for links to the previews.

Today's card showcases 3 new stamps from Impression Obsession from Dina Kowal's new line.  I am so happy to have this line for masculine cards!  I inked Rodeo Silhouette 1 D13165 with Versafine Black Onyx and stamped it 4 times without reinking and embossed it with  Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder.  I framed it by embossing Barbed Wire D13145 with Black Onyx and shadowing it Memento Tuxedo Black that had been stamped off first.  Love this Ride Hard D13164 sentiment, it just says it all!!  All the edges of the card stock  was distressed with Memento Desert Sand and Rich Cocoa as well as a wee bit of distressing with my fingernail. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!
Ellen

Supplies~
Impression Obsession Products Used~
Rodeo Silhouette 1 D13165, Barbed Wire D13145,  Ride Hard D13164
Ink~ Tsukineko Versafine Black Onyx, Memento Desert Sand-Rich Cocoa-Tuxedo Black
Accessories~ Ink Blushers, Imaging Crafts Clear Embossing Powder, Black Hemp Twine, Black Brads, Pop Dots 
 

57 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great cowboy stamp, I love the way you have made it 'move' and the lasso too.


    Penny H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this new stamp. What a great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love this! Such a fantastic masculine card. Love the barbed wire for a frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great masculine graduation card! I love the barbed wire stamp! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for the chance to win.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous creation Ellen. Great 'manly' design. Hope you are having fun ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eileen L. said...

    Glad to have more to use for Masculine cards. Love the cowboy and barbed wire stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great guy card-well done.
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  9. ride 'em cowboy! Great masculine card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card--I like the barbed wire frame.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great manly card...love how you stamped it more then once...very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! LOVING your card!! such a NEAT design!! Thanks for doing masculine AWESOME!! Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so awesome!! Love that barbed wire border!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I have got to have these!! I'm a Texan and that looks so familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful stamping, I can really see movement here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is wonderful Ellen. I love the image and the way you have stamped it looks so effective and the sentiment is fabulous
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great masculine card! I love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the vintage feel of the card and it's perfect for a man ! Must have that Barbed wire stamp...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super card with so much motion. Love it, Ellen. Great guy card. Yee Haw!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great masculine card! Love the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  21. great and fantastic masculine card Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just love this card! Great masculine card - which are usually hard to create! Thanks for sharing your artwork! Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the new stamp. Always look for ideas for masculine cards. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ellen, I have seen cards using this technique but I think this is the best one I have seen! The movement it portrays is amazing! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nicely done card - really looks like movement going on.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well done! Looks very realistic. Great card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I especially like the rope in the right hand corner. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card. You really get a sense of the motion. Like the addition of the rope too.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome card. You're right, Dina's images are perfectly masculine. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a wonderful crd! That twine rope is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great "man" card! This is so cute! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a great technique and a great masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great guy card - love the bronc stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Agree, great masculine card. I love how you angled your paper and curled the edge. The embellishment of the rope really completes it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Ellen,
    Hi ho, rodeo! Great card, great sentiment and great techniques! It's all great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fabulous male card, partner (Ellen). Love all the extra touches you did to make it really work.

    ReplyDelete
  37. a fantastic masculine card with such attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a great guy card, love how you created the silhouettes behind the main stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is a fabulous masculine card Ellen, I love how you have stamped the image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is just wonderful! I love the rope and the shadow stamping to give the impression of movement!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Cool card! Love how you showed the animal bucking the rider in slow motion by stamping multiple times. Great lasso too. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  42. YeeHAWWW Ellen! What smashing stamping that is with the different hues -- really looks like movement of the horse and rider!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great technique - rodeo cowboy appears to be actually moving! All the added details make a cool 'guy' card.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the sentiment on this card. It would be good for a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a great card idea and wonderful stamp images!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Super cute card!Great stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. great card! love your style.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the composition of your card Ellen. I really like the movement you achieved with the repetitive stamping - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  49. "When I grow up I'm gonna be a cowboy!" Been waiting 70+ yrs to reach this goal! Love this card! Nelda Deakins

    ReplyDelete
  50. The way you stamped off on this card really makes it dynamic and gives it such incredible movement

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love the stamps. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love them cowboys. Here in Houston perfect for Rodeo time. Thanks you all.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Triple WOW'S!!!!!!!!! Love everything about this. I think this is one stamp I MUST have!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love this card and how you did the multiple stamping with the one stamp and the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wow, this is a fabulous design and I love how you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!