Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 28 July 2013

Last of my Summer 2013 CHA Favorites

This is my last summer CHA favorites posts and it will be a long one!  I am looking forward to getting back into my craft room and creating my own projects and catching up on everything at home!

I was thrilled with We R Memory Keepers new chalkboard that folds easily down into work space!  At first glance you would think this would be great for a student, however for an over stuffed craft room like mine it would be perfect for an embosssing/glitter station!!  This has multiple compartments, comes with mounting hardware and it's suggested retail price is $199.00. Anything that folds up and out of the way is genius in my books!





Also from W R Memory Keepers is some new punch boards, gift box, gift bag, pillow box, and candy box that are so simple to use! Just measure once, turn and punch then score to create a project in mere minutes! These new punch boards create 4 different sized projects and the MSRP is $19.99. 


   I use my guillotine style cutter in my craft room except for when I travel for classes. I usually pack my paper trimmer and my Scor Pal. This two in one cutter will cut down on the  supplies to haul!! MSRP $29.99

My favorite premade Flowers this year was Petaloo's new release....

Ranger has expanded their Stickles Dry Glitter line. Which I am super stoked over. I love this glitter!!!


I wish all the companies would make their embossing folders this large!


 Graphic 45 is the winner for best paper! Always quality and fabulous designs!




Sizzix designer Eileen Hull has a sweet new line called Cherished. This release includes a Rocking Chair, Cradle, Baby Shoe, Blocks that are easily turned into a piggy bank with the Money Slot die and several more.  Loved the rocking chair! Something that could be made for father's day as well 
since it can turned into a recliner!




Here are a few inspiring projects on display at CHA......










Last but not least is my favorite CHA personalities.....

Ranger designer Dyan Reaveley  creator of the Dylusions  line and mixed media artist is hillarious and so amazing to watch demo. She introduced several new products to her line, including a smaller version of her art journal.....



 John Petersen quick witted, uber talented and effervescent Creative Director of Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts......


 I got to spend some time with Mitra of Impression Obsession. Not only is she a total force of nature with her creative talents but an intelligent business woman.  It was an absolute pleasure to get to know and her team better.......

 

Sizzix designer Susan Tierney-Cockbrn creator of Susan's Garden 3d flower dies, the flowers seem so intimidating but are truly so easily assembled. Susan has the sweetest demeanor and is just the most genuine person I have met in years..........

 

  and my sweet BAFF (best american friend forever ~inside joke~)that continually inspires me with her creativity......

i
That's all from me from CHA.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!!
Ellen

8 comments:

  1. Great post. Thanks for taking the time to tell us all about the fabby new products and showing us how magnificent it all looks!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're such an enabler. I want it all!!! I thought that was Miss M in that picture up a bit and when I saw the last one, I knew it was. I know you two had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, now I feel like I've seen part of CHA. I wonder how many new 'goodies' made their way home with you? :):):) Take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing.......we almost feel like we were there too. Lots of new things to put on the wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ellen that looks great.
    What gorgeous goodies you have let see.
    great pictures too.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing all your pics and info Ellen! I can't believe there is MORE stuff for me to buy!!! I LOVE that wall blackboard/storage/desk!! how very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I feel like I went too, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post Ellen! :) thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!