Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Saturday, 27 July 2013

Summer 2013 Top Favorites



I have another top CHA picks to share.  It's very hard to have me over the moon about an entire collection but this sent me to the moon and back again!!!

 My number two favorite of CHA in Las Vegas was  hands down the Sizzix  collection from Susan's Garden!!  Licensed Designer, Susan Tierney-Cockburn has released 21 new Sizzix Thinlits die sets, 15 new jaw dropping gorgeous 3d Flowers as well as 6 new Grid Works dies that partner with Inchie-Art Squares.  These dies are compatible with all of the machines on the market.  No more bulky and expensive punches, just a package of thin dies that take very little room! The suggested retail price is $19.99, in my opinion a steal of a deal for what can be created with them! Yes these dies will definitely have a home in my craft room!!

Woodland Scenics has created 9 new pollens to compliment Susan's Garden Products for realistic details and  Susan's Garden Tool Kit is a must have! 


This is one of Susan's beautiful projects that she created with her dies.  Notice the tiny ladybug that she has on one of the leaves.  She creates ladybugs using red and black Viva Paint Pens and puts them on her creations to honor her daughter.


 I was fortunate enough to get to do one of Susan's Hearty Geranium make and takes!  


 These flowers are so realistic looking that the possibilities of projects are endless that could be created with them!!! 

Adding to her collection with a wide variety of beautiful blooms including Anthurium, Bougainvillea, Calla Lily, Cattleya, Clivia, Columbine, Dahlia, Fuchsia, Gazania, Hearty Geranium, Helleborus, Narcissus,  Plumeria, Poinsettia, Yarrow. You can see the rest of her dies HERE.  Susan has created some videos that are easily found on You Tube.


I will be back with more Summer 2013 CHA favorites.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope your day is a good one!
Ellen


7 comments:

  1. El dahling, I've looked and looked at your photos and for the life of me, I could never figure out how to use any of them. I'll look to you to show what they can do because of course I know you bought every single one. That's how you roll, girl. Love and over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa...I'm drooling all over the key board, Ellen...what gorgeous flowers!!!! It's a good thing I didn't go to CHA cause I would come home sooo broke...LOL!!! I'm glad you are having a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Those flowers look amazing, such gorgeous realistic designs and I love the tiny ladybug!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these dies are gorgeous !!!! Lucky you to have some already in your craft room :) Can't wait to see what you create with them. I love flower die cuts, I don't know why I don't get them out more often. I love flowers in general. Happy Sunday ! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got some of her original thin die release and love them. How exciting to get to do a make and take with her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellen, I was the lucky one to find a new friend! Gardening is my passion and being able to create dies to resemble my memories with these dies is an honor to share. Thank you for the glowing description and for taking the time to share in my story😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. All so beautiful. I've seen some of Susan's dies in my Hobby Lobby. How wonderful you got to meet this talented lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!