Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 9 August 2013

Admire


I stamped Wish Hope Dream L14122,  a new  Impression Obsession  release twice with Versamark on white card stock and embossed them with Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder.  Then Memento Angel Pink was sponged over the whole card and Memento Rose Bud was sponged around the edges.  Using black satin ribbon scraps I wrapped the corners.  The sweet silhouetted bouquet was die cut with Heart Stems DIE053-M .  The sentiment was cut out of the second stamped image and the rest put away for another project.  I popped it up over one of the tags from the Mini Rectangle Tag 1 Die Set DIE013-J set and added a couple of rhinestones....Easy Peasy!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!
Ellen
Supplies~
Impression Obsession Products Used~ 
Wish Hope Dream L14122Mini Rectangle Tag 1 Die Set DIE013-J, Heart Stems DIE053-M
Ink~
 Versamark,  Memento Angel Pink- Rosebud
Accessories~
 Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder, Ink Blushers, Pop Dots, Ribbon Scraps, Rhinestones

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and wonderful embossing. I just love those heart stems. I'm sending you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colors and the heart stems, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is simply beautiful Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This black heart bouquet looks so elegant against the beautiful Pink sponging! Love that background stamping too! A wonderful card for a young woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Ellen. I love the white embossing with the pink ink. The black heart stems are gorgeous too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and color combo and such a great design. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I really love that background! The heart silhouette pins are the perfect addition! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Ellen, your background is fabulous along will all of the wonderful little details like the wrapped corners and sentiment label.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and love the color combo and how you've used the die cut!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, pink & black look so awesome together. The big letters in the background are great. Yes we are enjoying the summer, it's mostly cooler than normal (which I love) and I hope you are enjoying yours! Have a great day crafty lady! Hugs, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, I love the black and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wanted to tell you how much I like this card!!! Love what you did with this stamp, the pink, and how you did the ribbon corners. Awesome looking card, and I love the bouquet of hearts too. :) Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is so beautiful. Love the pink and the way you used this stamp. I see another die that is fabulous! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!