Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 1 August 2013

Fern Stem


 A clean and simple sympathy card today with new release Impression Obsession images.  I stamped  Fern Stem G9045 by artist Kalani Allred a few times with Versamark and clear embossed it.  A little sponging with Memento New Sprout and Bamboo Leaves over and around the edges of the ferns to make the ferns pop.  Our Thoughts C9007
was embossed with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embellished with some dark chocolate pearls. You have to love a card that is under 10 minutes!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!!
Ellen

Impression Obsession Products Used~
Fern Stem G9045, Our Thoughts C9007
Ink~ Versamark, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Memento Bamboo Leaves and New Sprout
Accessories~Piercing Tool, Ink Blushers, Chocolate pearls, Organza Ribbon, Pop Dots

14 comments:

  1. beautiful Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Ellen. I love the colours and wonderful design
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! I love the tone on tone and the simplicity in the design. Sadly I need to make some sympathy cards for this weekend and your lovely design is great inspiration.
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a quick card and yours is beautiful. Gorgeous ferns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I love quick cards, they sure don't happen too often here ! Beautiful results. Have a fabulous weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I'm in the cool forest looking at your lovely ferns Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant looking and comforting at the same time. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always in need of these type of designs, this one is so gorgeous with the ferns and the paper piercing is a lovely accent as well! Hope you enjoy your weekend friend! :) Thanks for sharing your lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAS and just plain stunning!!!! What a gorgeous card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a perfect sympathy card Ellen, a stunning CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful sympathy card, Ellen....you have used the perfect stamps, colors, and details!!! I will have to case this because I always draw a blank when it comes to sympathy cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty card and the design is simple and so elegant.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully done, Ellen! Love how you did the corners too. I hope you are doing well, talented friend! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!