Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 25 August 2013

Ghost Espresso


 Hello Friends!!

 While I am away enjoying the last bit of summer holidays I have set my blog on auto pilot to share some fabulous new Impression Obsession releases.

With summer almost over, Halloween will be here before you know it!  
My card features a super cute new Impression Obsession  Halloween  image by artist Leigh Hannan called Ghost Espresso E2455.  It was colored up with Copics. The background is Cover a Card Spooky CC160, I stamped it with Versamark and clear embossed it after sponging the edges of the card stock with Memento New Sprout.  Boo To You B14150 was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and embossed, and colored with markers.  I rubbed the tulle bow in my Grape Jelly ink pad and dabbed it around the edge of the focal image and over the sentiment.

Have a fantastic day! Thanks for stopping by!
Ellen


Copics Used~
Ghost~C00-1-3-5, .03 Multiliner
Cup~BV2-4-8, YG21-23-25, YR02-04-07
Grounding~W00-1-3-6
Shadow BG11

Supplies~
Impression Obsession Products Used~
Cover a Card Spooky CC160Mega Mount RKBK, Ghost Espresso E2455, Boo To You B14150
Circle Shaker Frame DIE001 
Ink~ Versamark, Memento New Sprout , Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories~ Reflections Brad, Purple Tulle, Ink Blushers, Pop Dots, Ribbon, Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder



10 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Great card! Love the fun colors and that ghostly steam is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, too cute. I love that steamy ghost. What a super card for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great and fabulous card Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colors and design! I'd drink it, lol. enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant card Ellen, fabulous contrasting colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. какая ароматная открыточка, просто чувствуется аромат кофе))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow how clever is this design!! Love the Halloween theme mixed with this image!! Brilliant colors too! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card and a great image. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very cute card, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun to have that ghost rising from the coffee! Great colors and that bit of tulle is perfect for texture and added interest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!