Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 18 August 2013

Grace With Shell

I am off on a fishing trip in the morning to the best lake ever for fishing....no Internet, tv or cell service just the sounds of nature and fresh air.  I wanted to share one more card  before I pack my bags and hit the dusty trail. 

Have a fantastic week!
Ellen

Copics Used~
Hair~E27-29-01
Skin~E50-21-34-93
Dress~RV63-55-66
Waves~B01-000-00
  
Impression Obsession  products used~
Grace with Shell E11105
Hello A9049
Ocean Border DIE101-d
Sea Birds DIE078-F
Mini Rectangle Tags 2 DIE014-J
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black-Desert Sand, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Copic Markers
Accessories~ Hemp string, Pop Dots, Pearls, Copic ABS, Ink Blushers, sizzix Swirls Embossing Folder

15 comments:

  1. Ellen, I love this pretty card - bur REALLY wish I was going fishing with you!! Have a great trip.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Эллен, красивая открытка! Желаю удачной рыбалки и хорошо отдохнуть!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie and you've coloured her beautifully. Have a great fishing trip, it sounds like heaven. Hugs, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling image and you've done a beautiful job coloring! Love the effect of the water! Hope you had fun fishing! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. El dahling ~ happy trails to you,my friend. Enjoy those care free days where you commune with the water and nature.
    BTW, the card is darling! Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and design. Love the embossing folder for the wind and she's colored beautifully. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute she is with the sea shell. Love your waves.
    Enjoy that wonderful fishing trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful movement on this card! And a delightfully colored image! Makes me want to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Ellen, I love your embossed background and pretty image.
    Enjoy your fishing.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh she is so adorable, love the colors and the fabulous scene

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! I love the white birds against the white embossed background :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling little girl image, Ellen...such beautiful coloring, too, and I love the texture in the background!!! I hope you have a wonderful fishing trip...I want to go too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute. Hope you catch plenty of fish and have someone who will cook them for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card! Your coloring is awesome, and I love the sea birds in the background. Thank you so much for your nice comment about my Owl card, that really made me feel good. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is beautiful and the sea birds are the perfect embellishment to make her pop!! Love what you did for water too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!