Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Halloween Cone


Here are three more exciting new Impression Obsession releases!  This super cute Ghost Cone E2456 is by artist Leigh Hannan.  What a fun image for the little ones for Halloween!!  It was colored up with Copics and paired up with this fun new Banner E3918 (I only used half of it) by artist Kalani Allred.  I colored directly on the stamp with memento markers and cut it out.  The background is Cover a Card Spooky CC160 and it was stamped with Versamark and clear embossed with Imagine Crafts embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!

Ellen

Copics Used~
Ghost/Ice Cream~C1-3-5, YR02-04-07
Cone~YR21-23-24

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!
Ellen

Supplies~
Impression Obsession Products Used~Ghost Cone E2456,  Banner E3918,  Cover a Card Spooky CC160, Mega Mount RKBK
Ink~ Versamark, Memento Grape Jelly- Tangelo, Copics
Accessories~Bakers Twine, Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder, Pop Dots, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Purple Ribbon, Spellinder's Long Classic Rectangles/Scalloped Rectangles

 

14 comments:

  1. Oh, this is the cutest stamp, Ellen. What a fun card for Halloween. Cute banners and background.

    We've had a very weird summer with no hot temps of the kind that we usually have and a few mornings that felt just like Fall. This card puts me in the mood for the Fall season....if I didn't like summer sooooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween has got to be my fave time! :) I love the colors and that image is so fun!! The banner is a perfect accent with this! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun and cute, cute, CUTE! Precious image and am loving that banner! Great card for Halloween.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great and fun card Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Ellen. Such a cute Halloween image, I love the colours and wonderful stamped background too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping up with you isn't easy. This is just so darn cute!!!! Scary good with those banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute stamp. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card Ellen, such a fun image and lovely banner.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute and what a fun, new idea for a Halloween image. Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome spooky design Ellen. The cone image is cute, and indeed great for little ones. The banner compliments it very well and your colouring is fabulous. Hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, Ellen...isn't this just the cutest image...beautifully colored, too, and I love how you added the banner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable! Love the banner as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute, love the image and the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!