Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Let It Snow

Hello Friends

While I am away enjoying the last bit of summer holidays I have set my blog on auto pilot to share some fabulous new Impression Obsession releases.
 




I apologize for the poor photography...this card is really sparkly and white in real life.

Here is how it was made......

This is a gorgeous new Cover A Card called Winter Scene CC158. I stamped it with Versamagic Night sky and adhered a sheet of Scor-tape over it, then burnished in some Elizabeth Craft Microfine glitter over.  I cut a portion of the image for this card and put the rest away for another project. On the white panel I adhered  3  Snowflakes DIE024-X and added a little glitter.

I stamped Let It Snow C14109 with Versamark and embossed it with Judikins Silver embossing powder and added some glitter inside the letters.  I finished it off with a Snowflake  die cut in silver mirror paper and a single rhinestone.




Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Ellen

 Supplies~
Impression Obsession Products Used~Winter Scene CC158 ,Let It Snow C14109  , Mega Mount RKBK, Snowflakes DIE024-X
Ink~VersaMagic Night Sky, Versamark
Accessories~ Elizabeth Craft Glitter Ritz Warm Highlights, Judikins Silver Embossing Powder, Pop Dots, Kaiser Rhinestone, Scor-Pal Double Sided Adhesive Sheet

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful & elegant design Ellen ! I hope you are having a fabulous vacation :) Cheers, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very beautiful Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful winter scene, Ellen.
    Hope you're enjoying the fishing trip. My son was visiting the last several days and took me fishing one day...not on the lake like you, but at the creek. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous winter card. Love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Such a stunning shimmery design Ellen!! I love the snowflake too!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Ellen. Such a beautiful card and I love all the sparkle.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Ellen, I can't wait to see the rest of your beautiful image.
    I hope you are having a fabulous time.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous and elegant card! Love the black accents you've used.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I love silver and blue together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty winter scene! I love the way you've cut some away and used the embossed snowflakes and the silver snowflakes add extra elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!! Love the glitter and the snowflakes and sentiment are beautiful with the BG!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!