Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 16 August 2013

Love Birds


 This card literally just a few minutes to whip up, so here is an easy peasy one for you!!
I die cut Love Birds DIE058-N in gold mirror paper and popped it up over  a panel of Sizzix embossed dots. I added some hearts in the corners from the negative of Layered Hearts DIE056-J.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!!
Ellen


Supplies~
Impression Obsession Products Used~
Love Birds DIE058-N,
Layered Hearts DIE056-J
Accessories~
Sizzix Dots Folder, Pop Dots

13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, love the image and the mirror paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Ellen. I have this die which I haven't used yet - you have inspired me to have a play with it later!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure whipped up a beauty. Love the gold and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might have been quick to make, but it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing better than a bird card. This is such a pretty CAS card, Ellen. Quick ones are the best. :-) BTW, I'm sure Rooty Tooty Fruitcake would love a cased card from you. Enjoy your fishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when cards are simple, but look this fabulous! :) That die is so stunning and I love it with the gold!! Have a happy weekend friend! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those "takes a few minutes" card! So elegant looking in all that gold.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't dies wonderful? How did we ever get along without them! This is so classy and doesn't look like it was made in minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Ellen, so elegant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ellen! don't you love when simple to make cards come out so lovely and elegant! this is so pretty in the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a genius idea to cut the birds out of the gold paper...this is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute and elegant at the same time!! How creative with the hearts too. The foiled look is perfect the way you did it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!