Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 30 August 2013

The Simplest Things


 Hello Friends!

I am back from my fishing trip and had a great time! 

A very Simple card today with more Impression Obsession new releases.  I just colored Chrysanthemum G12016 by artist Aislinn Adams with a pink and green water based marker and stamped it on white card stock. The  Simplest Things D13169 by artist Dina Kowal was embossed with Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black and Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder.  The image was popped up over a pink Circle Shaker Frame DIE001-Z  Super easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!
Ellen

Supplies~
Impression Obsession Products~
Chrysanthemum G12016
Simplest Things D13169
Circle Sharker Frame DIE001-Z
Border Duo One Die Set DIE017-V
Ink~
Versafine Onyx Black, Tsukineko Versamagic, Memento Angel Pink and Desert Sand, Water based Markers
Accessories~Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder,  Ink Blushers, Ribbon, Pop Dots. Maya Road Pin, Sizzix Sugar and Starry Night Embossing Folder Set, Kaiser Craft Rhinestones, Spellbinders Circles



14 comments:

  1. this is very beautiful Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the image, beautiful colours and fabulous detailing.
    Glad you had a good time.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with such a pretty image!
    Good to see you back to your blog. Hope you are well rested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great time Ellen! :) This creation is amazing my friend!! LOVE how you've added the sentiment over the focal image...I so suck at that! LOL!! Have a lovely weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had fun on your fishing trip. Your card is lovely. Love the embossed sentiment over the soft image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I love pink and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The soft pink flower is such a perfect backdrop for the black sentiment! Beautiful background too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. While you were gone I don't think a day went by that I wasn't wishing I was with you on that fishing trip! We haven't been in so long and I miss it terribly.
    Gorgeous card and love the design you used on here. Those colors are sensational!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ellen, I hope you had a fantastic vacation. Your card is beautiful, the quote is wonderful and looks great over the pretty pink flower. Have a great long weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Ellen, I love the way you have stamped the sentiment over the image, great design and such pretty colours.
    I'm so pleased you had a good time on your fishing trip.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just lovely Ellen! what a wonderful quote from Bob Hope - stamped over the lovely bloom - love the off set framing and embossed background! A fishing trip sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful, love the colors and the great design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is so elegant. I love how you stamped the sentiment over the image. It's not something I would think to do, but it works so beautifully here. I feel like combining the sentiment and the focal image really draws my eye to the center first - which I like :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you stopped by. It reminded me that you are one to try to keep up with!! Like this gorgeous card, for example!! Love the colors, the image, and that stick pin is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!