Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 1 September 2013

Let Us Adore Him

It's never to early for Christmas cards!
This sweet Baby Jesus Small D13142 was colored with Copic Markers.
Hay ~YR21-23
Banket ~BG72-78
Wood ~E42-44-45
Skin ~E0000-00-01, R20
Background ~B0000

I am entering this card in the following challenges....
Simon Says Stamp~Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody~Anything Goes
SCS F4A184~Primary Colors 


Impression Obsession Products Used~
Baby Jesus Small D13142
Come B13149 (sentiment)
Border Duo 3 Die Set DIE019-V
Banners & Tails DIE123-P 
Ink~Memento Tuxedo Black,  Distress Inks - Antique Linen & Faded Jeans, Versamark, Copic Markers

Accessories~ Judikins Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Pop Dots, Pearls, Satin Ribbon, Tsukineko All Purpose Ink, Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight, Sponge, EK Success Oval Punch



14 comments:

  1. How absolutely precious and you colored it so perfectly. Great use of your die and punch. It's a
    beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. El dahling, such a beautiful card! You certainly know how to use those dies, don't you my friend? I have just one question: Is there anything you can't do? I'm really impressed that you are self taugh and seem to know how to use 'everything' perfectly. I have so much stuff that I've never used because I simply don't know how to use it. Can we maybe take a look at your vacation schedule? I think 2 weeks wouldn't be enough time, but with your abilities, I think I could probably learn something, don't you? Let's make this happen. Hugs and love. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ellen. I love the image and beautiful colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image, I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ellen, this is lovely!!! The colors are amazing...a very beautiful make! I hope you are doing well..
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellen, beautiful design with gorgeous details in the layers. Your bows are always so amazing and the colouring of the sweet image is perfect. Happy Monday ! Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious and lovely at the same time! Truly elegant, Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous coloring and a simply precious and pretty card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable Ellen, such a sweet image and lovely colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, earthy colors and an adorable image of baby Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very precious Ellen!! Love this sweet image and really gorgeous layout design! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delightful as ever! Ditto to Anonymous's comments ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ellen, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!