Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 12 September 2013

Merry Little Christmas



Hello Friends!

 Today's card features Berry Wreath E21111 by artist Kalani Allred it was colored it with Memento Markers and cut it out.  Glossy accents, red rhinestones and and Xmas Red Stickles were added.  It was popped up over the Twig Wreath Die Set DIE023-X and embellished with the Holly from the same die set. Have Yourself  D14096 was stamped with Memento Lady bug Red and more Stickles added to accent the word Christmas.   I used the birds from the Bird Bath DIE045, sponged Memento Desert Sand on the edges and added Glossy Accents to the birds and the twig wreath.





Thanks for stopping by a have a fabulous day!
Ellen

Impression Obsession Products Used~
 Berry Wreath E21111, 
 Bird Bath DIE045, 
 Have Yourself  D14096,
 Twig Wreath Die Set DIE023-X
 Ink~Memento Lady Bug Red-Love Letter-Desert Sand
Accesories~Xmas Red Stickles, Pop Dots, Gossy Accents, Red Rhinestones







17 comments:

  1. See what I mean. What a really beautiful and elegant card! Love what you did to make your wreath pop and the bow is just too lovely too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the bubble wreath and the fabulous colors and design. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Ellen. I love the image, wonderful colours and gorgeous detailing too.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Восхитительно, Ellen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wreath you created here with all the layers Ellen! and that pleated ribbon is lovely! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful christmas card Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Your wreath is gorgeous I really love that yummy ribbon!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! LOVING everything about this!! Such a NEAT design and I LOVE all the added details!! BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Ellen, I love your beautiful wreath and gorgeous pleated ribbon and bow.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Ellen, love how you've layered the stamped wreath with the die cut. The bow & ribbon are so beautiful with it. Have a fabulous weekend crafty lady ! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!!! Love that gorgeous wreath and ribbon. So lovely and a very pretty card for Christmas.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card...an love all that gorgeous detail!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card! I'm pinning this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, isn't this gorgeous!!! I love the beautiful wreath and all the pretty details you added...especially the ribbon...fabulous, Ellen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! A berry and twig wreath. How gorgeous!!!! Your card is so beautiful for Christmas. And, the gorgeous ribbon, birds, and rhinestones just sent it over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a pretty wreath, Ellen! And the ribbon treatment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty and a wonderful Christmas card! Love the ribbon treatment too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!