Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Halloween Mini Pumpkins

 
Hello Friends!

I have been a busy girl these last 2 weeks.  I have a few irons in the fire at the moment, to say the least.  I have been creating for our upcoming Pampered Crafter's Retreat and have lots of projects that I just can't show yet as well as subbing at school and my drama club is up and running with 40 plus kids participating.  So I apologize for not visiting anybody or checking my emails in the last few weeks!  I will be running like crazy putting the finishing touches on everything but will catch up gradually.  In the meantime, my blog will be on auto pilot and sharing some projects with you.

Halloween is pretty big at my house and every year I always did crafty things with my kids.  One of their favorites things to do was to alter real mini pumpkins.  IO dies made it pretty quick and easy this year!



 Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!
Ellen

Impression Obsession DIES Used~ 
Sm. Leaf DIE095-D
Pumpkin DIE094-U
Spider Web DIE115-J
Ink~Memento Northern Pine, Tsukineko Versamark
Accessories~Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder, Sponge Dauber, Stylus & Foam Pad, Judikins, Diamond Stickles, Diamond Glaze, Gingham Ribbon
Paper~ Vellum,

8 comments:

  1. this looks great and fantastic Ellen, beautiful done.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pumpkins are beautiful and you sound major busy! Take it easy if you can :) Hugs, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool way you've altered the pumpkins. I love them.

    I know you'll be a busy bee with the drama group, not to mention everything else. Just enjoy and don't worry about not being able to visit. I know you'll be around when possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're super busy but know you're enjoying every minute of it! have fun!!!
    Your little pumpkins are adorable. So cute.
    Don't you worry at all about commenting and all that stuff.......other things in life are just more important right now! Just have fun!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like things are rather exciting with you at the moment Ellen. I love your decorated pumpkins, they look fabulous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are great! I may have to do something like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to feature your project for Trendy Tuesday article for the blog at Paper Crafters Library, featuring terrific pumpkin crafts. You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ The image of your project will credit you and link back to your blog as well. If you do not wish to be featured for this article, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!