Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 6 October 2013

Halloween Post It Note Pad


Hello Friends!

Here is a quick little 3 x 3 post it note pad for those special tricker treaters on Halloween.  This cute little Pumpkin DIE094-U comes with 4 different faces to choose from.

Here is a peek at the inside. The spider border from the Have Broom Will Travel Clear Set CL488 was stamped on each page in Memento Tuxedo Black.
 

 I hope this inspires you! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Ellen

Impression Obsession Products Used~  Dies~ Pumpkin DIE094-U
Grass Border/DIE060-I 
Banners & Tails DIE123-P 
Stamps~ 
Cover A Card Spider Web CC141 
Happy Halloween B5460 (sentiment) 
Have Broom Will Travel Clear Set CL488 

Other Products~
Ink~ Tsukineko Moon Light White Brillance, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento - Northern Pine, Tuxedo Black, Tangelo and Morocco
Accessories~Ribbon, Scor-tape, Tsukineko / Imagine Crafts Sponge Daubers, Clear Embossing Powder and Chisel Tip Brushstix

14 comments:

  1. Oh, that Halloween pad will be very useful to any trick or treater receiving it. Love the spider border and that smiling pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Halloween project Ellen! You are such a talented lady. Happy Sunday, hope you are doing well, Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little note holder! Really like how you stamped on the inside pages too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Halloween post it holder!! Love how you even decorated the inside! :) I love making these!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too too cute! and how fun too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Ellen, love the pumpkin and brilliant spider border on each page.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful done Ellen looks great.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous note pad Ellen, I love the pumpkin and your brilliant spider web background - a wonderful gift.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea and too darn cute!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is adorable, fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How festive and fun Ellen! a great alternative to the candy giving! love that spider border!! how creepy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just too cute! Love the outside, but the real surprise is on the inside. That took a bit of time stamping each sheet - but well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just too cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what neat happy to make for any one i bet a school teacher would love this everyone always wanting to give teacher a small gift just to say thank you if there good teacher happy craft month

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!