Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 17 October 2013

Impression Obsession Favorite Technique Challenge

 
Hello Friends!

It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Impression Obsession challenge.  Today's challenge is to create something using your favorite technique. 

Create a card or project using "Your Favorite Technique" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along!!  Who doesn't love free shopping!!  Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play. Be inspired and check out what amazing techniques the talented IO ladies are sharing.....  

   IO Blog

 I have so many favorite techniques so it was hard to choose!  I love funky folds  so I started with a Center Step Card.  I also love how just a sponge dauber and ink can change the look of a project.  I don't create very many projects without distressing the edges of my card stock.  I created the clouds behind this fun Halloween sentiment from the Have Broom Will Travel Clear Set cl488  with a hand cut cloud shape and Memento London Fog Ink. The edges were distressed with  Lulu Lavender and Grape Jelly.

  The side panels were stamped with Cover A Card Spider Web CC141  and Brilliance Moonlight and and clear embossed with Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder.  I used  just a few of the fun new Halloween dies to finish off spooky creation, Halloween Set DIE114-O , Ghosts DIE121-E  I think my favorite is the awesome cats in the Cat Die Set DIE083-K.

   We would love to see your creations, so hop on over to the IO blog and join in the fun! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen

IO Products Used~
 IO Dies~
Cat Die Set DIE083-K
Halloween Set DIE114-O
Sm. Grass Border DIE096-D
Ghosts DIE121-E
Fence DIE004-J

IO Stamps~
Cover A Card Spider Web CC141
Have Broom Will Travel Clear Set cl488

Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko Products~
Brilliance Moonlight White
Memento-Lulu Lavender, Grape Jelly, London Fog, Bamboo Leaves, Tangelo, Tuxedo Black
Jumbo Dauber, Clear Embossing Powder, Chisel Tip Brushstix

19 comments:

  1. Your center step card is fabulous! I love those clouds...perfect for witches to fly through...and the colors are super. Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those love those spooky clouds. A perfect scene for Halloween! Awesome!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous center step card. Love the clouds and all the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is fabulous Ellen. I really love the cloudy background you have created, brilliant center step design and wonderful spooky die cuts!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic and gorgeous halloween card ellen.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous Halloween card Ellen, I love your cloudy background and brilliant spooky die cut Halloween embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Halloween card, love the clouds and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love stepper cards too.. they had that WOW factor don't they ! Love your scene, suitably spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Halloween Step design. Love your clouds and combination of the sentiment with the die cuts. The spider CAS is one of my new favs. I hope you are doing well, Hugs, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not into Halloween things, but these are well done. like what you did even if I never celebrate this holiday. they are well thought out and created.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Интересная открытка с приведениями и ведьмами! У нас этот день не отмечают, не чествуют ведьм...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colored and designed Halloween creation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card! Love the stair step design with the ghosts! Also love the pumpkin, witch and cat on the fence. And your purple sponging! Geez!, your whole card is just fantastic. :) Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a darling side step card. I haven't made one yet. You are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that sentiment is such a fun Halloween one!! It's perfect for this center-step type of design too!! Love the colors!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very cute side step card and you have used all the perfect elements for it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all of the different and fantastic elements of this gorgeous Halloween card!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love center step cards as well Ellen! this is so awesomely spooky with that great sentiment panel and all the peeking liittle ghosts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super fantastic Halloween card ! I love how you did the clouds behind what I think is one of the best Halloween stamps ever, and I ADORE the ghosts peeking out everywhere. I wish Halloween was as big as Xmas,because the cards are SO much FUN !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!