Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 3 October 2013

IO Challenge ~ Colors of Fall


  Hello Friends!

It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Impression Obsession challenge.  This weeks challenge is "Colors of Fall". 

 Create a card or project with "Colors of Fall" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along!!  Who doesn't love free shopping!!  Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play. Be inspired and check out what colorful creations  the talented IO ladies are sharing.....  

   IO Blog

 Here is how I created these leaves and watermarked with out a stamp....

 I die cut several leaves with the new Sm. Leaf DIE095-D and sponged them with Memento inks. To give them more dimension, I put them face down on a foam mat and rolled my stylus in a circular motion over the backs of them.  This gorgeous sentiment, Autumn Mosaic D5529 was stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder. 

To watermark the leaves behind the sentiment, just set negative from the Sm. Leaf Die cut over top of the sentiment and simply press the Versamark Pad directly over it. Easy peasy!



I hope you play along with us this week! We would love to see your creations!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Ellen
  
Impression Obsession Products Used~
Dies~ Sm. Leaf DIE095-D 
Stamps~Autumn Mosaic D5529



Ink~ Tsukineko Versamark, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder, Memento - Bamboo Leaves, Northern Pine, Lady Bug Red, Tangelo, Peanut Brittle, Desert Sand & Rich Cocoa
Accessories~ Raffia, Pop Dots, Jumbo dauber, Sponge Dauber, Stylus and Foam Mat









19 comments:

  1. very nice love the saying and colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Эллен, у тебя очень элегантная и гармоничная осень!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Fall creation.....love the shadowed leaves with the sentiment and your colorful ones really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Ellen, the leaves are fabulous ! I hope you are doing well, hugs, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! This is stunning Ellen. Such a beautiful sentiment and I love the way you have coloured and shaped the leaves
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How vibrant and beautifully Fall, Ellen!! I rarely do deep colors and yours are lovely and the design is just so wonderful. Vibrant, but also a warm feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is elegant, love the shadow image of the leaves in the background and the bright fall colors of the other leaves. a striking contrast.... have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card, the colors are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your leaves are wonderful! Gorgeous panel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's a beautiful fall card Ellen.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect fall card...I have that leaf die and love it and loved how yu have used it...I painted mine with Twinkling H2Os...so it was inspiring to see yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous card Ellen, I love your brilliant sentiment and fabulous rich colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful ! What a great sentiment and i love how you showcased it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is one of my favorites of yours!! I just love what you did with the watermark behind the sentiment. And the colors of the leaves are so beautiful with the shimmery cardstock. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!