Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Exciting News!


I have some exciting news to share with you !  I have been invited to join the Imagine Crafts Artists in Residence Team for 2014!  I really look forward to working and being inspired by this talented group of artists on the team!

 Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko  are the creators of products such as Versamark, Memento Inks, Memento Luxe Inks, Goosebumps, All Purpose Ink, Walnut Ink, Versafine Ink, VersaColor Ink, Brilliance Ink, Kaleidacolor Ink, Sponge Daubers, Fantastix, Brushstix, Ink Blushers, Creative Medium and many more!!  These products have been my go to for creating and pair perfectly with my favorite IO stamps!  My creative life just doesn't get any better!

I promised the ladies at my recent Pampered Crafter's Retreat to post a tutorial for one of the 3d project make and takes they did.  So be sure and check back tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!

Ellen

12 comments:

  1. How exciting for you, Ellen!!! You do so deserve this wonderful opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats being sent your way!!!! So exciting and well deserved!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new DT place Ellen.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Congrats to you Ellen! I'm sure you will do them proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BIG congrats on your new DT place Ellen, it is SO well deserved.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Stephanie Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  7. BIG congratulations from me too !!!! Have a wonderful creative day, Hugs, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Ellen, I will look forward to seeing your fabulous creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Эллен, от всей души ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ!!! Будем ждать новые красивые работы!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so exciting! Congrats!!!!! I can't wait to see what all you do with these products.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! You will enjoy being a part of that DT, wait til you see all the product you have to play with. I've been on that team for the past year and have loved every minute of it. Enjoy yourself! ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Ellen...I am so thrilled for you!!!! You will be such an asset to their team, gf!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!