Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 19 December 2013

IO Challenge~A Quick and Simple Christmas~ IO Challenge




Hello Friends! It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Impression Obsession challenge.  This weeks challenge is "Quick and Simple Cards". 
 
 Create a card or project that is "Quick and Simple" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along!!  Who doesn't love free shopping!!  Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.  Check out what the talented IO ladies have created to inspire you..... 


IO Blog
Anna Wight
Ellen Taylor ~you are here 

My card just doesn't get any quicker or simpler!! A whopping 5 minutes from start to finish! I love the beautiful script on this sentiment called Elegant Christmas E8774.  I stamped it with Versamark  and embossed it with Imagine Crafts Gold Embossing Powder.  I rounded the corners with a WR Memory Cropadile Corner Chomper and popped it up over a Gold Mirror paper Square Shaker Frame DIE002-Z.  It was simply embellished with a Silver Mirror bow cut from the Fancy Ornament DIE026-O,  some rhinestones, and some embossed snowflakes in the back panel.  Definitely a card that could be mass produced quickly.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen

IO Products Used~
Square Shaker Frame DIE002-Z, Fancy Ornament DIE026-O, Elegant Christmas E8774

Tsukineko / Imagine Crafts Products Used~
Versamark , Imagine Crafts Gold Embossing Powder

Other Products Used~
WR Mememory Keepers Cropadile Corner Chomper, Rhinestones, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Pop Dots







18 comments:

  1. Such elegance, Ellen! I love the mirror paper and that sweet bow. Quickly made cards are very important at this time of year when we are all so busy.
    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very elegant and gorgeous card Ellen great embossing.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant! Love the sentiment you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Ellen, so elegant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Ellen!! Really love the shinny gold accents here! :) Wishing you a fabulous Christmas and wonderful New Year! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't get any bettter than this - elegant, but quick. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of gold and a lot of BEAUTY!!! So classy looking and just gorgeous! I'll have to check into that gold embossing powder too - it's so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully elegant. Would love it if I could do simply elegant. So pretty Ellen. If I don't get the chance again, Merry Christmas and a very happy healthy New Year all year long!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Ellen, the gold embossed sentiment looks stunning.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card Ellen, I love it. Simple yet, elegant. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Must get together for coffee during the holidays. Hugs. Joannd D from Lacombe

    ReplyDelete
  11. El dahling, how elegant! I love that gold paper and white together. Maybe 5 minutes for you but 5 days for me is more like it. Beautiful card, my sweet friend. Hey, C Ya in a few! Cant wait. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Classic, elegant and gorgeous, Ellen!

    Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty, love the bow and gems and the IO script stamp too! Wonderful card. Seasons greetings to you and your family! Thank you for your nice message.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simple maybe but certainly stunning and quite elegant! I hope you are doing well Ellen. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and very Happy New Year ! Hugs, Shirleyxx ps.. we are dealing with freezing rain all weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the gold frame background. grabs you attention, simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, love the gold and silver, this is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty, Ellen. I love the gold paper and gold embossing, it makes it look so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!