Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Blog Candy and Sweet Valentines Dies


Hello Friends!

I am so excited and lovin' the new IO CHA release that I am going to be posting quick and easy cards to create featuring new valentine / wedding dies and images. 

 I would like to thank my 972 followers and share some IO shopping.  Just leave me a comment on any post starting with my second post on Jan 10th through Wednesday January 15th and tell me how you follow me.
Of course new followers are always welcome too!   I will use the Random Generator to choose a winner from all of comments and announce the winner on Thursday Jan 15th 2014.  The prize will be any 5 items of your choice from all of the Impression Obsession CHA 2014 New Release.


 Impression Obsession Products~
Heart Frame DIE124-Z , Valentine Hearts Clear Set CL538

Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Products~Memento Love Letter and Angel Pink, Jumbo Sponge Dauber

Other Products~Ribbon, Pop Dots, Studio G Glitter Glue, Sizzix Embossing Folder


  Impression Obsession Products~
 Hearts DIE135-F
Mini Heart Row DIE134-D
Valentine Hearts Clear Set CL538

Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko Products~
Versafine Vintage Sepia, Clear Embossing Powder, Memento Angel Pink Ink, Sponge Dauber

Other Products~Sizzix Dots Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Lace, Pins

   Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love the brown/pink color combo and the heart borders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous valentine/wedding card, Ellen. Those heart stick pins are so adorable on the pretty, large heart.
    I'm following with Google.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh, forgot to comment on the others. They're all beautiful. Still following with Google. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! These are stunning Ellen. The designs and colours are all so beautiful. i especially love the heart row border die - just wonderful!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Makes me want get busy with my craft supplies - of course I don't have any of these dies - yet!
    Follow you in Feedly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Joanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling cards! Love all the layers and pretty embellishments on both cards. Your little heart stick pins are as sweet as they can be and add another fun element to your card. Love these dies! I am a follower here and also follow you on Pinterest and through email and on bloglovin'. Love your very creative, full of inspiration blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet cards! Love the sparkle on your "will you be my valentine" card! Fabulous new dies!!!

    I follow you on Bloglovin'...thanks for the inspiration and the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty cards! Love the layout of the second card. Love the little heart with the bow and stick pins! And that lace! And love the glitter on the first card too! Awesome Valentines Day cards! I have not been writing how I follow you in each days post but it is through google friend connect. Thanks for the chance to win Ellen. Have loved seeing your work, as always! :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the top card with the beautiful romantic feel with the strip of lace and the many hearts poses a great question on the second card!! So sparkly and pretty!! LOVE them both! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! Love the heart frame die and the bow on the heart ! Follow you with Google :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love getting your blog posts in my email! This post is particularly good!!!That heart frame is really beautiful! The card with the die cut heart borders, lace and those darling heart stick pins steals my heart. Your Valentines have made my week in the virtual world a really LOVEly one- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card, I love the heart pins. I follow you with Google.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!