Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Monday, 13 January 2014

Blog Candy and Cupid's Love

 

 Hello Friends!

I am so excited and lovin' the new IO CHA release that I am going to be posting quick and easy cards to create featuring new valentine / wedding dies and images. 

 I would like to thank my 972 followers and share some IO shopping. Of course new followers are always welcome too! Just leave me a comment on any post starting with my second post on Jan 10th through Wednesday January 15th and tell me how you follow me.  I will use the Random Generator to choose a winner from all of comments and announce the winner on Thursday Jan 15th 2014.  The prize will be any 5 items of your choice from all of the Impression Obsession CHA 2014 New Release.

Here is a very sparkly Valentine using new Impression Obsession Dies.  The Love You Heart DIE131-K was cut twice once in silver sparkle and once in red sparkle and just nestled back together.  I think this new Cupids DIE125-M is just the sweetest evah!  All of the cardstock edges have been sponged with Memento Love Letter.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen

Supplies~  Impression Obsession Dies~Cupids DIE125-M,  Love You Heart DIE131-K
Tsukineko Ink~Memento Love Letter, Sponge Dauber 

Other Products~Popped Dots, Sparkle Paper, Spellbinders A2 Filigree, Ribbon


 

15 comments:

  1. This card doesn't look quick and easy! Gorgeous! Love the glittery heart and cupid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the 'love you' heart die and the cute cupid. I follow you with Google :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Ellen, I love the dies you have used and wonderful sparkle.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card Ellen, I love the gorgeous heart die and all of the fabulous sparkle.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with the wonderful dies and I love that red and silver sparkly paper. I follow with Google.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh...lots of sparkly goodness on this...love it! I follow with Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Ellen! I love the delicate oval cut out dye cut background. Is that a dye that we can buy? Joanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this sure is GORGEOUS Ellen!! LOVE the sparkles and the elegant design with your die cuts!! STUNNING! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a striking card! I just love how the glitter shines! And love how you did the edges too, I think it really adds a lot, only you would know to add that extra touch! Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin this die!! I follow you via google and you are in my faves!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do I love thee, let me count the ways... lol. I am a follower, but I usually capture your latest posts in my email.

    I LOVE this adorable cupid and the great design. Fabulous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!! This is GORGEOUS!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!

    I follow you on bloglovin!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. From the glittered cupid and hearts and that ornate frame all tied in a bow, this card captured my heart! I follow you by email and I watch for your new postings enjoying them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautifully composed card, love this and love that darling cupid and heart die all red and sparkly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!