Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Friday, 10 January 2014

Blog Candy and Heart of My Heart

Hello Friends!

I am so excited and lovin' the new IO CHA release that I am going to be posting quick and easy cards to create every day for a week featuring new valentine / wedding dies and images. 

 I would like to thank my 972 followers and share some IO shopping. Of course new followers are always welcome too!   Just leave me a comment on any post starting with this post today through Wednesday January 15th and tell me how you follow me.  I will use the Random Generator to choose a winner from all of comments and announce the winner on Thursday Jan 15th 2014.  The prize will any 5 items of your choice from all of the Impression Obsession CHA 2014 New Release.

 Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen

  Impression Obsession Products Used~
Heart Of My Heart e9173
Bold Be Mine C9126
Knotty Wood Background L9177

Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko Products Used~ Memento Peanut Brittle-Rich Cocoa-Love Letter, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Clear embossing Powder, Versamark, Sponge Daubers

Other Products~WR Memory Corner Chomper, Pop Dots



25 comments:

  1. Very nice card and masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Ellen. I am really enjoying this release from IO and all the eye candy from the design team.
    By the way - I follow you in Feedly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great masculine card! I follow you on Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card! Love the primitive heart! Thank you for the chance to win such a wonderful prize and for sharing your projects! I follow with Google Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog hop and terrific card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Ellen!!! CAS at it's finest.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning work! I follow you via GFC! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressive card! I follow you through GFC.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. I follow you on Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card...love the knotty wood bg and that wonderful heart.
    Ooh, blog candy......I follow you with Google.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card Ellen! That new heart stamp really has dimension to it! Well, I normally follow your blog by clicking on your name on the IO blog since I always have it up...but I went ahead and clicked on google friend connect to follow you through that as well. Thank you for this nice giveaway. And it will be wonderful to see more of your work, yaaahh! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunning card Ellen, I love the design and wonderful colours.
    Thank you for the chance to win, I follow you on blogger and bloglovin - which is handy for when blogger is playing up!
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ciao Ellen, carinissima questa card, bello l'effetto invecchiato molto country.
    Ti auguro un buon fine settimana
    Ciao da Ale

    ReplyDelete
  14. This woodgrain background with heart is a perfect masculine card. The red panel and bold sentiment help that big heart to shine. I love this card! PS I follow your blog by email so that I don't miss any posts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card Ellen and thank you for offering a chance to win~Happy Healthy New Year~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous Valentine's card. Love the deeper colors. You're so sweet to offer up some IO candy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, love it.
    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this would make a wonderful Valentine's Day Card for any guy and I only have 6 just in my family, now which one, they would never know because 3 of the live millllllllllles apart, LA, AT,INDY. So I just better get busy. I really like this card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this masculine card!!! I follow you by Bloglovin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card! Love the color combo! I follow you with Google. Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is BEAUTIFUL....lovely grungy card!! =)
    i follow you with google, thanks for the chance to win!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so pretty, I love the woodgrain background and the fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that color palette and LOVE that heart! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!