Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Blog Candy and Super Quick and Simple Valentines


Hello Friends!

I am so excited and lovin' the new IO CHA release that I am going to be posting quick and easy cards to create featuring new valentine / wedding dies and images. 

 I would like to thank my 972 followers and share some IO shopping.
Of course new followers are always welcome too! Just leave me a comment on any post starting with my second post on Jan 10th through Wednesday January 15th and tell me how you follow me.  I will use the Random Generator to choose a winner from all of comments and announce the winner on Thursday Jan 15th 2014.  The prize will be any 5 items of your choice from all of the Impression Obsession CHA 2014 New Release.





Supplies~

Love Filled Floral Heart Card~
 Impression Obsession Products~
Floral Lace Heart DIE054-S
Love Border Word DIE130-DDie130-D

Other Products~
Pearls, Pop Dots, Ribbon

24-7 365 Card~
 Impression Obsession Product~
You and Me Clear Set CL523

Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko Products
Memento Love Letter Ink, Sponge Dauber

Other Products~
Rhinestones and Pop Dots

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love the Floral Lace Heart die and the beautiful bow. I follow you with Google :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BELLISSIMA CARD...MOLTO ROMANTICO QUESTO CUORE
    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valentines are my FAVORITE type of card to make, so I am really enjoying your beautiful creations! I get your blog posts by email, my preferred way to catch each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card with the banners....so unique and cool. The 2nd card is very elegant. Great dies and stamps. Beautiful ribbon/pearl treatment.
    I follow with Google.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Ellen, such beautiful designs. I really love that floral lace heart die, seems to be sold out everywhere here in the UK!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your cards are beautiful! Love the 24 7 365!! Lovely floral heart! Thanks for inspiring us! I follow through Google Connect

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lacy heart is so pretty and I truly love the banners and 24-7 365 card...so cute! I follow through Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow these are both gorgeous!! I love this simple style! It's still so elegant and fancy looking! :) That bow is perfect girl! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both cards, however...your XO 24 365 is my absolute favorite! Love those dies and stamps to make it. Really creative card, this is exactly why I follow your blog closely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! I love the new love die over the heart! It has a great font to it. And that clear set has a lot of good stamps in it too! Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Ellen, fabulous heart die and I love your rich, red bow.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are great looking cards. Nice to see different colors for Valentines Day instead of the red and pink all the time. Nice change.
    I have been receiving your email newsletter plus also follow you on Google. I don't do facebook or any of that other.
    Thank you for this wonderful opportunity
    ColleenB.
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the heart die. I follow you just thru email.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!