Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 12 January 2014

Blog Candy and Wedding Elegance

Hello Friends!

I am so excited and lovin' the new IO CHA release that I am going to be posting quick and easy cards to create featuring new valentine / wedding dies and images. 

 I would like to thank my 972 followers and share some IO shopping. Of course new followers are always welcome too! Just leave me a comment on any post starting with my second post on Jan 10th through Wednesday January 15th and tell me how you follow me.  I will use the Random Generator to choose a winner from all of comments and announce the winner on Thursday Jan 15th 2014.  The prize will be any 5 items of your choice from all of the Impression Obsession CHA 2014 New Release.





   Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen


Supplies~ Impression Obsession Dies~
 Heart Frame DIE124-Z, 
Heart Flourish DIE126-u
Double Heart Edger die132-D
Other Products~Pearls, Pins, Silver Ribbon, Silver Mirror Paper

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful heart flourish . Love the stick pins and wonderful sentiment, too. I follow with Google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you how beautiful this card is - what a great wedding card! I think that this heart flourish die is my favourtie item in the release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just such a dreamy wedding card! Love the size and overall shape of the beautiful heart flourish die...gorgeous with a capital "g"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that heart die and your and is so pretty. Perfect for lots of occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, such an elegant design. I love the heart flourish and beautiful heart edging too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellen, I love your elegant design, the pearls and silver are a wonderful addition to the fantastic heart flourish (it's one that really caught my eye when browsing the new releases and on my wish list). I hope you are doing well talented & busy lady ! Hugs, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning card Ellen, it certainly is elegant - I love that fabulous heart edge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! The heart flourish is lovely and I really like the heart border along the edge! I follow through Google Connect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty card! I love how you accented the flourish with pearls. Love the pretty pins too! Great elegant card. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. I follow you thru Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an elegant card! Love the heart flourish. Follow you with Google :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that is so beautiful, love the die cut and the fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That heart flourish die is on my "gotta have it" list. Love your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to tell you, that I am a follower of your blog but I am signed up for your email notifications as well, which is my favorite. Love finding your posts in my "in" box.

      Delete
  14. This is my favorite card so far! I love the silver glitter and cream card stock with that gorgeous heart flourish. All the details including the row of die cut hearts make this card so special- LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found your blog what a beautiful card so simple and elegant. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning card!! It's superb design of ever. Its coral and motif designs are excellent. Great work...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!