Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 12 January 2014

CHA 2014 Favorites


Hello Friends!

Once again,  Impression Obsession  is my number 1 choice for top stamp company at CHA and not because I am on their design team, but because there products are top notch quality!!  The stamps /die releases have something for every crafter's tastes with the varying style of lines of images introduced by the IO artists at CHA.

This is Mitra, the fearless leader of IO......

Cindy and Sue who are always there to work in the booth with Mitra at CHA.......

  New Dies....

New Cover-a-Card Stamps~



A peek at the many boards Of IO samples...















 


I hope you enjoyed a peek into the IO CHA booth.  You can see all of the New Impression Obsession Products - HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! The stamps and dies look amazing - so much choice!
    The card samples look stunning, sure to give lots of inspiration.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen seems you are down south, lucky girl :) The products look awesome, thanks for sharing, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite release's that IO has had in the last couple of years! So excited. And can't wait to buy everything I want (well, over time!). Thank you so much for sharing the pictures and card boards. I love to pour over them and see the different samples...but no longer have any conventions near me...so I appreciate you bringing the booth to us! Thanks for the post Ellen and can't wait to see what your other fav.'s are too!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so many goodies and pretties. Is that M I see taking notes? Bet you are with her and you two are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Awesome stamps and dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous to see some sneaks from the cha show... =)
    i spotted a die on the pics that I MUST HAVE...the poppies....LOVE them!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh so many goodies, so little money!!! lol. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun it would be to be there and to see all your gorgeous products in one place! WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the tour of IO at CHA! That wall of new dies makes my heart skip at beat! And the Cover a Card new release, can't wait to see it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what can be seen of the new release. And all the samples!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duh Me!! I didn't even see this until now. What great photos, lady!! I love the ones with Mitra and friends too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!