Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 9 January 2014

Day 4~ IO Spring Release DT Hop

 



Welcome to Day 4 of the Impression Obsession 2014 Spring Release Designer Hop!
 
We have some beautiful CHA peeks to share AND Gift Certificates to give away each day!!!
The hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay us a visit and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new stamps & dies on their blogs (only one comment per blog per day please). The more blogs you visit each day the better chance you will have to win!
 
Every day (Monday Jan 6th – Friday Jan 10th) one of the blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. The winner will be announced the following day along with the participating blogs for that day.
 
Two prizes will be awarded on the last day of the hop. One will be for Friday’s comments and another will be chosen from all the comments left throughout the week. So if you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate! Both Friday winners will be announced on the IO Blog on Saturday.
 
Today’ hop list!


My card features these delish Cupcakes F16009 by artist Tara Caldwell.  Her images are a colorer's dream.. 
The cupcakes were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, colored up with Copics and embellished with Elizabeth Craft glitter.  Memento Rich Cocoa was lightly sponged around the edges of the image.  Once again I used the gable decoration from the Brick House DIE119-Z for my corners and they were sponged with Memento Angel Pink.  I stamped "Happy Birthday to You" from Life Stuff Sentiments CL491  with Versafine Black Onyx and embossed with Imagine Crafts Clear embossing Powder and die cut with Banners and Tails DIE123-P.


 I hope you find yourself inspired today! Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the drawing!
Ellen

Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko ~Memento Tuxedo Black- Angel Pink-Rich Coco, Sponge Dauber
Other Products Used~ Pop dots, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Spellbinders
 

 


83 comments:

  1. The cupcakes look good enough to eat. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love getting a birthday card like that! It looks delicious with those gorgeous die cut mat and yummy colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen L. said
    Beautifully colored. This makes such a cute card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I haven't had breakfast yet but I could certainly take a big bite of these delicious cupcakes. :-) Everything is colored so pretty. Love the cupcake stand with the little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
    {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
    {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red34\green34\blue34;\red255\green255\blue255;}
    \deftab720
    \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

    \f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
    \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 It's gorgeous...it's feminine, it's soft, it's Evan elegant for cupcakes...haha. Wonderful coloring!}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a luscious, beautiful card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ellen, Your card is beautiful, love the colour combination and the layers of die cuts. As always your colouring is fantastic! Take good care, hugs, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous stamp! Your coloured cup cakes look delicious! TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Ellen, a yummy image and wonderful colouring.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok, now you have really done it. They look good enough to eat and now I am hungry! Seriously great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this stamp and how you've colored it! Great for birthdays or even Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors of your card are fab and YUM on the food - I could eat some right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never disappoint Ellen but this is sooo much more amazing in person!!

      Delete
  13. Great card love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum! This card looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delicious! Your card is absolutely magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute card. Love the idea you used for the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such yummy looking cupcakes and beautiful designed creation! Thanks for sharing! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  18. YUM - love those cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. very sweet image, the coloring is great, they look good enough to eat :) love the framing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Safe to say you've made everyone want a cupcake to eat...

    ReplyDelete
  21. very pretty!
    Love this image ... YUM!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a yummy card - almost good enough to eat! I think I "need" that cupcake stamp now!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful color palette and a gorgeous card with really yummy goodness stamped on the front. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  24. One of those yummy cupcakes would be perfect right now with my cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous colouring - I would be more than happy to receive such a fun card!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  26. WoW!! LOVING all of the AMAZING Inspiration again today!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a pretty card and the die you used to cut the black frame is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those cupcakes look delicious, a really fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You got my taste buds, working with this creation. They are gorgeous...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the card! Great design for coloring... looks like fun! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the look of those yummy cupcakes!! Perfect since I'm sitting here enjoying a yummy chocolate muffin while I hop! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your cupcakes look so real they make me hungry. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! Very cute images, and your coloring is beautiful! I missed some of the deadlines, but think all your cards are GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing card- beautiful coloring and I love layering and die cuts.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful card with scrumptious coloring!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love, love, love! your use of layers! It's my biggest challenge and seeing cards like yours is such a tremendous help! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I never tire of cupcakes and have an IO cupcake stand with cupcakes. I love this new image and how you coloured it.

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a clever idea to use the gable for your corner embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  39. so delicious and fab card Ellen.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very nice Birthday card! So many of those to craft each year!! Colorers dream huh? I will have to give them a try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Yummy Card...makes my mouth water - LOL! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is making me hungry! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Almost ordered that stamp and now I wish I had! This is just so yummy and beautiful too, Ellen!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Okay, now I am hungry. . . Lol! Beautiful card and great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Super cute card and a "delish" stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Lovely layout to showcase this particular stamp. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nice card love it

    ReplyDelete
  48. A scrumptious card! :) I just love the details, like your ribbon and the diecut corners. Beautiful stamped centerpiece too. Thanks for showing us another stamp from the new designer. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  49. So pretty! Love that color scheme! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Your cupcakes look good enough to eat, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Looks good enough to eat! You really need to send it to someone who has a birthday this month. My address is 3205.......!

    ReplyDelete
  52. WOW!! Your card is INCREDIBLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love the colors. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Great card and an awesome stamp !

    ReplyDelete
  55. so many tasty looking details.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Yummy stamp, Ellen and great coloring. Thanks for sharing. I had my eye on this stamp first time I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Great card; love the details. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful as always. JD Lacombe.

    ReplyDelete
  59. That is one sweet card! I like the image as well as your lay-out of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Looks good enough to eat! What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  61. This card looks good enough to take a bite out of!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Very sweet card. This stamp is so adorable. I love its fun style.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Oooh. Tasty little number! Seriously, I like what you did here. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Sweet card for sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete
  65. What a beautiful card! I love those cupcakes! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  66. Your card is just so pretty and your coloring is really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  67. What a delicious looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Yummy! And the black really sets off the whole layout.

    ReplyDelete
  69. So yummy looking and gorgeous!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  70. Yummy card. So clever to use the gable to frame the image.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Love this card and I am ready to take a bite like most of the other gals, your coloring is wonderful,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!