Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Sunday, 16 February 2014

Cat On A Post


 Hello Friends!

Just wanted to pop in and share a new Impression Obsession image by  Gary Robertson.

I stamped Cat On A Post H1942 with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copic Markers. I stamped it again and colored and cut out the butterfly and the cat to pop up on the post for added dimension.

 Copic Colors~ 
Sun~Y35-38
Flower~YG21-23-25-95, Y21-24-24
Post~41-33-55-44
Cat~N0-3-5
Sky~B0000-000-C00-Blender

 Thinking Of You B9300 was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and embossed with imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder.

I added a green Border Duo 2 Set DIE018-V
and sponged the edges with Memento Bamboo Leaves.  Added a little embossing with a Sizzix Embossing Folder.  The edges of all the purple cardstock was sponged with Memento Lulu Lavender. It was finished off with some Mark Richards Nail Heads and black gingham ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!
Ellen

Impression Obsession Products Used~
Border Duo 2 Set DIE018-V
Cat On A Post H1942
Thinking Of You b9300

Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Products~Memento Bamboo Leaves-Lulu Lavender-Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Clear Embossing Powder

Other Products~Copic Markers, Sizzix Embossing Folders, Gingham Ribbon, Rhinestone, Pop Dots, Mark Richards Nail Heads

12 comments:

  1. How super is that pretty cat in the ball of bright sun. I love that the cat is on the post. Your card is looking very Spring-like with the butterflies and flowers. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Ellen. I love the image, beautiful colouring and a fabulous layout too.
    Take care, sending you hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Ellen, such a gorgeous image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design Ellen with the fab layers and details. The decoupaged cat & butterfly are awesome. Take good care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout! Love the cat basking in the sun and your fab colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous Ellen.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design! Really cute cat, love the added dimension. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! This reminds me of my black cat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great colors on this Ellen! love the angled panels and that cute cat on the post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a cat fan, but I couldn't over look the creativity of your card, El dahling. The design, colors, etc make for one heck of a stunning card. Job well done. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, fabulous design and I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful! What a sky! Very lovely colors and needs a frame!~!~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!