Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Saturday, 22 March 2014

Artist In Residence~Great Dad


Hello Friends!

It's my turn to post on the Imagine Crafts Blog.  This month The Crafter's Workshop has generously supplied the Artist In Residence Team with brand spankin' new Stencils that were just released at Winter CHA. 


 Click HERE to pop over to Imagine Crafts to see what I created.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen

5 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning Ellen!! Love what you've done with that stencil and the popped up heart really makes it pop!! Happy weekend friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card, Ellen! I love the Pine Heart. Let me tell you, stencils are one of my favorite things in the craft world right now. This is a super card for a DAD. You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. El darhling, stunning work! Feel better. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulous Ellen, I love that stencil and your gorgeous colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over for a look and your card is gorgeous. The background that you created using the stencil is beautiful, it makes the red heart pop ! I hope you are doing well talented lady :) Hugs, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!