Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Impression Obsession Green Challenge

 


 Hello Friends!

It's time for another Impression Obsession challenge.  This weeks challenge is "Green".
 
Play along with us and create something inspired by  "Green" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along! Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.  Check out what the talented IO team have created to inspire you.....

 IO Blog

Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson

Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett 

On to my project....
With green the challenge and grad on it's way and green and yellow being the school's colors, I was inspired to make a graduation card. I definitely went with quick and simple today....
1~Stamp You Have Everything F15012 with Memento Tuxedo Black and color with New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion and Peanut Brittle Memento Markers.  Round the corners, sponge the edges with Memento New Sprout ink and pop up over cream and green layers.
2~Die cut Fancy Cutout Border DIE152-N out of a green 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base and attach image panel.
3~ Finish it off by adding some glitter glue to the stars, rhinestones and some cream satin ribbon. 
4~ To make the fancy Cutout border pop, I added a cream panel on the inside of the green card base.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen
Impression Obsession Products~
Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko Products~Memento: New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion, Peanut Brittle. Jumbo Sponge Dauber
Other  Products~Pop Dots, Glitter Glue, Rhinestones

14 comments:

  1. A beautiful image, Ellen, and a gorgeous border. Of course, I love the bling and pretty ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful graduation card and a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Ellen. Such a beautiful sentiment. I love the colours and wonderful detailing too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and I love the sentiment! That die you used on the border is just gorgeous too. Fantastic card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sentiment image, Ellen, and I just love how you rounded the corners and added the bling!!!! The diecut in the background looks fabulous, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! that sentiment will wake you up. It really makes you think. I love how you designed the creation to make it speak.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a brilliant card Ellen, I love your die cut border and fabulous sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful graduation card Ellen, I really like the sentiment and the border around it. I hope you are doing well and that your snow is melting. We still have lots, but it is shrinking. Take care talented lady. Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ellen your creation is stunning!! I love the die cut accent along the side and your ribbon bow is perfect girl!! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a happy weekend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. El dahling, like wow on this one girl! Beautiful from beginning to end top to bottom and every way in between. Hope you are feeling less stress w/o musical theatre. I'll call you this week. My schedule is much more flexible lately, so I'll give you a call. Hugs and love my friend. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! So much WOW! I love that border and use it more and more!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!
    kReN
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful sketch! I love how you placed the border die!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!