Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 27 March 2014

Impression Obsession Spring Die Hop Day 3





Welcome to Day 3 of the Impression Obsession 2014 Spring Die Hop!
We have some beautiful new dies share AND Gift Certificates to give away each day!!!
The hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay us a visit here and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new dies on their blogs (only one comment per blog per day please). The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!
Every day (Tuesday, March 25th – Thursday, March 27th) one of the blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. The winner will be announced the following day along with the participating blogs for that day.
Two prizes will be awarded on the last day of the hop. One will be for Thursday’s comments and another will be chosen from all the comments left throughout the week.
So….if you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!
Both Thursday winners will be announced on the IO Blog on Friday.
If you have any questions please email Jeanne.
All of the new dies you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!
 Impression Obsession Blog

On to my projects.... 


Here is a quick baby card that features  Clothesline Set DIE146-Z and matching   Stamp Set Clothesline CL539. The background was sponged with Memento Summer Sky and a homemade cloud template and "Congratulation was embossed with Versafine Onyx Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I added 2  Sm. Bird Set DIE154-A to hold up the clothesline and stamped those cute baby outfits on scrap patterned paper.  Only the bottoms of the clothes were  popped up to give the impression that they were blowing in the wind. Simply embellish with part of a Mini Rectangle Tags 1 DIE013-J
and a pearl.

For a link to Mitra's tutorial on HOW TO  ALIGN STAMPS AND DIES....click HERE
Definitely the easiest way to do it!


Baby Card Supplies~
Impression Obsession Products~

Sm. Bird Set DIE154-A, Mini Rectangle Tags 1 DIE013-J,  matching   Stamp Set Clothesline CL539,
Clothesline Set DIE146-Z
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Products~Memento Inks: Summer Sky, Love Letter; Versafine Onyx Black; Clear Embossing Powder; Jumbo Dauber
Other Products~Pop Dots, Pearl

I do love to alter things and in anticipation of patio season (if it ever stops snowing~lol) I altered some votives for those evening on the deck.
Votive Supplies~
Sm. Bird Set DIE154-A
Tiny Flowers DIE140-D
Birdhouse Set DIE156-H
Branch DIE007-L
Leafy Branch DIE055-N
Mini Rectangle Tags 1 DIE013-J
No Place Like Home Cling Set 3114-Xl
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Supplies~Memento Inks:Nautical Blue, Rhubarb Stalk, Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves; Sponge Dauber

Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the drawing!
Ellen

76 comments:

  1. What a sweet card and love what you did with the votives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The votives look lovely with the birdhouses and bird on the branch. The cute little baby clothes card is adorable, just love those little clothespins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! The votives are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your baby card with the clothes hanging out to dry... and the votive candles are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is adorable. I like the cloud background you made. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. two fun projects!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your altered votives are so very cute, but you realize that spring is not coming this year. Snowing here right now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both projects but the baby card is really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your baby card is so sweet and precious and your patio project is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your sweet clothesline with the wind freshening those baby clothes. So adorable. Great job on your clouds, too.

    Oh, the votives are just too cute. You have the best ideas for projects and do them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your baby card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am back for Day 3. Both projects are wonderful! Your little onesie card is sweet, and I love your display of candles! This has been a fun blog hop with lots of inspiration - the new dies are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love your projects. The candles are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute idea to have the birds holding the clothesline and love the altered candle votives.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The home decor project is perfect and I know you'll enjoy it and that baby card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The candles are amazing!! NEVER thought of that!!! The clothesline and birds...I'm with everyone else...that's just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable baby card...super cute and creative candle idea....love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great home made gift idea with the candles, Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like when I can use my crafts to make gifts and your candles are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job on both items shown. I loved the candle idea, shows that the dies are not for paper only. Now I'll be looking at all kind of different things.

    ReplyDelete


  21. Adorable card and pretty decor set.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The votives are a good idea for the patio. Give a little light and if they had a repellant scent you could chase away the mosquitos. I'm going to that it this summer. The card is cute. Good idea to lift the bottoms so they "blow" in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the birds holding up the line - classic!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG! Love the baby card ... such an ADORABLE scene you've created! But WOW I can't say enough about your candle centerpiece ... FANTASTIC! You are SO CLEVER! Great ideas and inspiration ... thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card. Just love the clothes line with the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your candle arrangement, it is great for the upcoming summer season, that is if we ever get spring first. I love it. The baby card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very sweet baby card and very pretty candles!!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a darling card! And your candles are beautiful! Inspiration galore today! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your idea of the candles, they sparkles an glow. beautiful.
    Love your clothes line too. It's always full with little ones right?

    ReplyDelete
  30. You did it again! A home decor project that I really like! The baby card is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable projects! Love the sweet card and the votives!

    ReplyDelete
  32. That baby card is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such pretty projects - love the sweet baby clothes on the line and the votives are lovely.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sweet baby card! I would love to do something similar with the votives. Thanks for some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love those altered votives, what a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  36. adorable baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  37. The candles are so pretty, and I'm really loving those baby clothes! They remind me of the paper dolls I loved so much as a child :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Awesome idea. Very creative using the dies on the votives! Adorable baby card too. I'm really enjoying seeing what all you talented ladies are creating with these dies. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful projects! I really love how you decorated the votive holders, and the card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Really creative and fun card! What a keeper for the baby book!! I hear you on the weather, although it hasn't snowed for a while it has been cold but probably balmy to you in the 40's here. The votives are pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  41. cute and lovely card Ellen.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute ideas! How neat that you decorated the votive holders. This would make a great gift for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great projects-love the baby card-the background is sponged beautifuly.
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  44. The baby clothes on the line card is so cute! It reminds me of hanging my son's toddler clothes on the line while he played in the backyard, happy memories! Thank you for sharing today.
    Jacquelene L
    Canada

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such a cute card. Your clouds are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Two fabulous projects Ellen, I love the adorable baby card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  47. What an adorable baby card!! Love the cloudy sky and clothesline!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow so much inspiration! My family will have to cook for themselves tonight I am locking myself in the craft room

    ReplyDelete
  49. Baby card is so cute. I really love the votives! Will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Your baby card is sweet and fantastic votives!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Such a beautiful table decoration that will add a nice homey touch to any room. Great idea! The other little touch that adds so much is outlining the die cuts on the baby card it takes the card to the next level

    ReplyDelete
  52. You are so talented. Your card is adorable. Boy, am I in love with your votive candles and the way you arranged them onto stones.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Cute card and I love your candlescape. Hope you get some pretty weather to enjoy them outside soon.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Wow so love the candlescape

    ReplyDelete
  55. Two gorgeous projects! I love the bird themed votives and the card is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Candlescape is beautiful and such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. What a cute card! I love those dies! What a great candle arrangement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thanks for sharing your talents. Your projects are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love the candle idea! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love the cute baby card - great new dies. The candles are a super idea and look so pretty all together !!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Your card is adorable but that candle set is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Very cute baby card...really like the tiny tag! Altered votives are great!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Such a cute baby card! I love the clouds and how the birds are carrying the clothes line. Very cute! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Onsies do look like they are flying in the wind. Very cute. The candles are nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  65. The candle labels are darling and I adore the onesie card. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Love the candles. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Oh my, Ellen, your card is sooo cute!!!! The little onsies are sooo sweet and I love the clouds in the background!!!! Love your votive candles, too...what a great idea to add the diecuts!!! I'll be casing that genius idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love both of your projects! The baby card is so adorable. That's a great idea to use dies to "fancy up" the votives! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Oh I love the candle holders and the cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Very cute card! The clouds in the background are the best! Votive candles are fun too. Lots of great ideas to be had.

    Chris R. from Iowa
    ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Your baby card is so stinking cute!! The candle holders are great too, but love,love,love the baby card!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. How darling is this! I love how you put all the elements together! TFS!
    kReN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!