Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 17 April 2014

IO Out of The Box Challenge



 Hello Friends!

It's time for another Impression Obsession challenge.  This weeks challenge is "Out Of The Box".
 
Play along with us and create something inspired by  "Out OF The Box" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along! Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.  Check out what the talented IO team have created to inspire you.....

 IO Blog




Ellen Taylor ~You are here





Out of the box to me is anything you might normally not do.  I have been saving every tin for the last countless years and never got around to altering one.  So I decided to finally alter one and create a birthday gift box and matching card.  
I painted the tin white and embellished it.  Here is the top of the tin....


The inside is just the right size for a gift card  and a note....




and a card to match.  I used Mojo 341 sketch.....


I hope you get a chance to play along!  Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen

Memento Inks: Summer Sky, Dandelion, teal Zeal, Rose Bud, New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black
Jumbo Daubers
Other Products Used~
Sizzix Embossing Folders, CTMH Papers, Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Rhinestones, Candles, Pop Dots, Circle Punches, Faber Castelle White Pitt Pen, WR Memory Corner Chomper

13 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and fun project, Ellen. I love your tin and card. They're so colorful. The dots, balloons, candles are super duper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project Ellen, the colours and layers and your tin are fantastic. I hope you are doing well. Have a wonderful Easter weekend, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome project Ellen. I just love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have decorated the tin and make a card to match. The colours are gorgeous and I love the heart shaped balloons.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful project you have made Ellen.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous set Ellen, I love your design and lovely bright colors.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the boldness of these projects, Ellen. So lovely and so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome birthday gift set, Ellen!!! The colors and papers are sooo bright and pretty and I love how you added the candles...such a clever design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely. Your project and card are so nice. Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely idea. Kids love to see an feel texture. Would be nice for thank you cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love all the colors and the "stuff". Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just as cute as can be. Love how you added real candles to the card front.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!