Welcome to the CardMaker and Imagine Crafts Radiant Neon Blog Hop!! Imagine Crafts will be giving away a full set of Radiant Neon Inks to one lucky person, and yes, this is an international contest!!
Today's hop starts at CardMaker Blog, then go in order to the next blog to collect the "Electric Words" to build a phrase. Then email the phrase to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find all the rules on the Imagine Crafts Blog.
Here is a quick and simple card featuring Radiant Neon Inks...
1. Stamp Impression Obsession's Floral Silhouette D9163 with Versafine Ony Black. Color image with Fantastix using a flicking motion, starting with the lightest to darkest colors. Here I used Radiant Neon Electric Yellow then Electric Green for the leaves and stems and for the blossoms I started with with Radiant Neon Electric Blue and finished with Radiant Neon Purple.
2. Cut Image out and spray with Goosebumps Shimmer Spray for added texture.
3. Wrap linen thread around image. Create a tag with Impression Obsession's Mini Rectangle Tag 2 Die Set DIE014-J and stamp Hello A9049 with Versafine Onyx Black. Wrap linen thread around image and tie tag to it.
4. Pop image up over a 3-7/8" x 1-6/8" black mat. Attach to a 4" x 1-7/8" white mat.
5. Die cut Fancy Cutout Border DIE152-N and cut to 3-3/4" wide and attach to a 3-3/4" x 5" panel that has been embossed with Sizzix X and O Embossing Folder. Adhere to 4" x 5-1/4" black mat.
6. Attach to a white 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" card base.
Don't forget to start at Cardmaker blog at the top of the hop list so you get all the "Electric Words" in the correct order and the rules are posted on the Imagine Crafts Blog. Now off you go to collect your electric words and be inspired!!
My Electric Words Are .......
If you came from Kristie Hartfiel's blog, you are in the right place. Next on the hop is Taylor Ursy. In case you get lost along the way here is the hop list....
http://theserendipitousstamper.blogspot.ca You are here~
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!