Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Stained Glass Orchid~Airs

Hello Friends!

Today is my turn to post on the Imagine Crafts Blog.   Pop on over and see what I created featuring the Imagine Crafts Products and Impression Obsession Stamps.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen


4 comments:

  1. Awesome stained glass and the shimmer is super. Beautiful work, Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stained glass card looks amazing. Love how you colored the orchid, including all the veins in the petals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so darn cool! Love love love it and will definitely be giving this a go!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. El dahling, how beautiful this is! Wow, the image, vellum and the paints are so perfect. I was just thinking of you tonight, believe it or not. Hope all is better. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!