Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

A Quick and Easy Gift


Hello Friends!

It's my turn to post on the Imagine Crafts Blog.  I created a quick gift to give using a fabulous new StazOn color and Impression Obsession Stamps.  Click  HERE 
here to have a look.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!
Ellen

2 comments:

  1. A super project, Ellen, and a great gift for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project and I'm loving that new ink color. So creative to adhere a coffee bean to the bow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!