Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 15 May 2014

Inspired By A Song~Impression Obsession Challenge

Hello Friends!

 It's time for another Impression Obsession challenge.  This weeks challenge is "Inspired by a Song".
 
Play along with us and create something "inspired by a song" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along! Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.  Check out what the talented IO team have created to inspire you.....

 IO Blog




Ellen Taylor ~You are here





My card was inspired by an old song by the Irish Rovers, from way back, called "The Unicorn Song".  Here have a listen......


 I colored up this fabulous Unicorn H1935 , by artist Gary Robertson, with Radiant Neon Inks and a few Copic markers.  

Also....a BIG Happy birthday to our fearless and fun leader, Mitra!! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Ellen

Supplies~ 
Impression Obsession Products~
Unicorn H1935 
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Products~
Memento Tuxedo Black; Radiant Neon:  Electric Blue, Electric Green, Electric Purple, Electric Yellow, Electric Orange, Electric Pink; Frost Sheer Shimmer Spritz
Other Products~ Doily, Scor-Pal, Copic Markers, Rhinestones, Seam Binding, Ric Rac, Elizabeth Craft Transparent Microfine Glitter

9 comments:

  1. Ellen, your card is super and I had the pleasure of listening to "The Unicorn Song" this morning. :-) Love your lilies and rabbits and, of course, the star of the show, the unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen! wow - great coloring on this wonderfully fanciful unicorn stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and coloring of this fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and love that wonderful image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, coloring is super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Ellen, such a beautiful image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. El dahling, I'm surprised you didn't use a submarine for this challenge. A yellow submarine by the you-know-who group might have worked well too. I always give credit where credit is due and this card exemplifies your wonderful creativity. It started with a song and look where you took that concept.. You are just one heck of a talented lady. Hey, your annual stamp jam is just around the corner. Hope all works out well with the sleeping accommodations. remember, once a Marriot comes to town, let me know! I just thought of you today ~ wondering how you're doing. We're leaving for CA on Saturday and will be gone 7 days. I promise, I really do promise, I'll call you after that and after your huge annual event. Love and hugs. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design Ellen, very creative ! I hope you are doing well and keeping your head above. Take good care, Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ellen! Lovely card! Are you going fishing this summer? We have booked at Newmart for the 1st week in July this year. (I finally found those IO stamps that I needed!!) I can't wait to ink them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!