Here are the designers with some inspiration for you today. Be sure to leave them some appreciation when posting your comments on their posts.
***Blog Hop Hint – if you click on a link that takes you to a page saying something like, “Sorry this page cannot be found,” just click on the header at the top of the blog (usually a picture, or the blog’s name), and it will take you to that blog’s most recent post. That post *should* be our hop. If not, you can probably scroll down a short way to find the hop post.
1. Peel backing off of the bird, wing and tag from the Stamp Art Kraftboard Regal Bird Kit and tag to reveal the sticky side.
2. Sprinkle Sea Green Ultra fine glitter from the Stamp Art Elements Kit 70's 5 Jar Kit on the tag and bird wing and burnish glitter in with your finger. Brush of and excess glitter.
3. Put a little bit of Frantage Hot Blue Fragments in the palm of your hand and crush it with your finger. Apply it to the stick side of the bird and burnish .
4. Peel the backing off an oval from the Stamp Art Kraftboard Regal Bird Kit and attach a printed greeting to it. Using a sponge dauber apply some Radiant Neon; Electric Blue and Electric Yellow ink over the greeting.
5. On a 2-1/2" by 3-1/2" piece of cardstock stamp an image from the Stack Art Stamps Regal Bird Kit
with Versafine Onyx Black in and emboss with Versafine Onyx Black and emboss with Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing powder. Mat panel over a 2-3/4" by 3-3/4" black piece of cardstock.
6. Stamp an image from Mixed Media Cling Rubber Musical Motif on a 4" by 5-1/4" piece of cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black and Emboss with Imagine Crafts. Clear embossing Powder. Using sponge daubers ink with Radiant Neon Electric Yellow and Green, blending where the colors meet. Mat on a piece of 4-1/8" by 5-3/8" black card stock.
7. Assemble card, adding a strip of lace and 1/8" black ribbon. Pop the tag panel, tag and the bird tail up with pop dots. Add a rhinestone to the bird for an eye and a black satin bow.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Products Used~
Radiant Neon: Electric Blue, Electric Yellow; Versafine Onyx Black, Sponge Daubers, Clear Embossing Powder,
Stampendous! Products Used~
Frantage Hot Blue Fragments, Stack Art Stamps Regal Bird Kit, Stamp Art Kraftboard Regal Bird Kit, Mixed Media Cling Rubber Musical Motif,
Stamp Art Elements Kit 70's 5 Jar Kit.
Other Products Used~
Pop Dots, Ribbon, Lace, and a Rhinestone