Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Retreat Info and Some News





Hello Friends!

May 23, 24 and 25th is our semi annual Pampered Crafter's Retreat at beautiful Gull Lake Retreat and Conference Centre, in Gull lake, Alberta.
  
Diane and I have created 10 fantastic make and takes featuring Impression ObsessionCTMH, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko, and many more products.  There are 3d projects, wedding, graduation, birthday, scrapbook layouts and fancy folds for you to create and of course we have some wonderful surprises planned for you along the way!   The never ending treasure box will be there for you all to pick from as well as the 3 fabulous grand prizes for 3 lucky ladies.  Remember to not over pack your supplies, since Diane and I supply a ton of tools  etc.

 Sadly, I won't be able to attend, as I have been called in for my back surgery and will be in the hospital during the days of retreat.  However, we do have our dear friend, the ever so sweet and talented Debbie King and my effervescent daughter Katie to fill in for me and partner up with Diane to ensure you all experience the high standard of pampering and creativity over the weekend!  These two ladies are quite amazing~ I know you will love them as much as Diane and I do!  Do have a dance for me on Saturday night and lots of giggles throughout the weekend!!

Mark your calenders for Oct 17,18 and 19 and don't forget to register for our next Pampered Crafter's Retreat while you are there!!  I will be all healed up, right as rain and roaring to create with you all by then.

I will not be able to do the stairs and get to my craft room for a while, so I will be taking a break from my DT positions with Impression Obsession and Imagine Crafts / Tsukineko , as well as blogging for a bit.  I have a 6 to 8 week recovery time but I will be chomping at the bit to be back at it! Though I do have a few blog posts scheduled to go on auto pilot. 

The photo at the top of this post is a flashback photo of my creative and always fun craftin' partner, Diane and I from last October's Pampered Crafter's Retreat on the Sunday morning after only a couple of blinks of sleep all weekend.  Still laughing until our bellies hurt!!! Yup, Diane is definitely my muse.

Enjoy your weekend!! I know you will go home feeling inspired, tired and with a bunch of wonderful new sister's!

Hugs,
Ellen




10 comments:

  1. Too bad you're missing the retreat, Ellen. I hope your surgery goes really well and your recovery so quickly the doctors will be amazed. Hugs and prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen, wishing you a successful surgery and speedy recovery. Thinking of you often these next few weeks. Will hope to see you in October. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above comment should have read Lannette Ressler. oops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen! Hope the surgery is successful and wishing you a speedy recovery! No dancing for a while - ok!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your surgery. Get well soon.


    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I hope you will get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you all the best with your surgery Ellen and hope you have a speedy recovery.
    Take care, sending you hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your surgery goes well Ellen, wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. El dahling, I'm so excited your surgery is right around the corner. I'm so sorry I've not called; my may schedule was crazy with work, babysitting grandchildren and now vacationing. We're in CA right now, but when I get home, I'll call you. Be sure to have your phone right next to your side. You're in my thoughts. Hugs and love, over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you are finally getting the back looked after! Wishing you a speedy recovery...big hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!