Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 7 August 2014

Impression Obsesssion Clean and Simple Challenge

Hello Friends!

 It's time for another Impression Obsession challenge.  This weeks challenge is "CAS", meaning clean and simple.
 
Play along with us and create something "CAS" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along! Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.  Check out what the talented IO team have created to inspire you.....

 IO Blog




Ellen Taylor ~You are here





Vicki Garrett 

This brand spankin' new image is by artist Gary Robertson called Lighthouse Silhouette H1974 and is perfect for a quick "CAS" masculine card!  

I inked it up with Memento Nautical Blue and then went over the lighthouse, heron and stump with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker directly on the stamp.  I colored the moon and stars with Copic markers as well as adding a little shading to the sky. I popped the image up on silver cardstock that has gray ribbon adhered over the corners and added a star brad.

 Copic markers used~Y11, B23 and B24.

The sentiment is NEW RELEASE....yeah....new dies! WAHOO!! This one is called Greeting Set DIE174-W 
and it comes with several other greetings. It will be up on the website with a ton of other Awesome dies very soon!! 

Hope you get a chance to play along and win!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!

Ellen

Supplies~
Stamps~
Lighthouse Silhouette H1974
Dies~
Greeting Set DIE174-W 
Ink~ 
Memento Nautical Blue and Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories~
Pop Dots, Ribbon and a brad

9 comments:

  1. Well, hello to you.....been a while. I hope you're doing great. Your card is fabulous with that beautiful image. It certainly makes a wonderful CAS AND masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new dies and the way you have framed the wonderfully colored Lighthouse Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen, it is so good to see you back. A beautiful card and I like what you did with the lighthouse. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulous looking and I love the colors. Glad to see you around again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see you back! Beautiful moonlit scene...lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful idea with the bright moon and silhouettes....love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of using the marker over the ink ... awesome effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ellen! what a marvelous seaside silhouette stamp! love the giant moon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!