Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Impression Obsession Fall Designer Die Hop~Day 2

  http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yxb8F9K2i2Q/VCoQnzPW7eI/AAAAAAAAF7M/9qf8-A4Z3AE/s1600/10712844_10152742578219637_4333440717155987274_n.jpg


Welcome to day 2 of the Impression Obsession Fall Designer Die Hop!

We have some beautiful new dies to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
 The hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day stop by Impression Obsession  and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new dies on our blogs (only one comment per blog per day please).
The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!
Every day (Monday, September 29th – Wednesday, October 1st) one of the blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. The winner will be announced the following day along with the participating blogs for that day.
Two prizes will be awarded on the last day of the hop. One will be for Wednesday’s comments and another will be chosen from all the comments left throughout the week.
So….if you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!
Both Wednesday winners will be announced on the IO Blog on Friday.
If you have any questions please email Jeanne.
All of the new dies you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!
 
I love this Retro Masculine DIE224-O die set! It's going to be great for fast masculine cards!   I popped this dashing dudes hat up with pop dots and added a black rhinestone to his bow tie to class him up a bit!  He was framed with one of the six frames in the Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames DIE242-YY

This shaker card is filled with Raffia cut into wee bits for the hay. The barn was embossed with Cover A Card Wooden Plank CC177 in Versafine Sepia and sponged with Memento Toffee Crunch.  This Manger DIE199-YY Set is perfect for those traditional Christmas cards.





The above card has
Clouds sponged with Memento Summer Sky and the Plane with Banner, Hearts  and sentiment  are sponged with Memento London Fog.  Easy Peasy!


 Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day! Good Luck in the draw!!

Ellen

Impression Obsession Products Used~
Card #1
Retro Masculine DIE224-O
Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames DIE242-YY
Card #2
Manger DIE199-YY 
Cover A Card Wooden Plank CC177 
Lg. Oval Shaker Pouch SHP07 
Lg. Oval Shaker Overlay SHC07 

Card #3
Plane with Banner DIE186-G 
Greetings Bottom Edgers DIE235-M 
Clouds DIE068-A
Mini Heart Row DIE134-D 

Other Products Used~
Paper: Silver Mirror, White, Black, Brown. 
Misc: Pop dots, Glue Pen, Black Rhinestone, Imagine Crafts Clear Embossing Powder, Gold Ribbon, Raffia, Sponge Daubers, White Ribbon

Ink: Memento Toffee Crunch, Versafine Sepia,Summer Sky, London Fog

79 comments:

  1. these are amazing!!! wow!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are AWESOME!! Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the masculine card, clean and simple. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, I do love the woodgrain manger with hay in the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All awesome cards, Ellen. That is just the perfect die set for a masculine card. And, I don't think I would have thought of raffia to make the hay bits...love that card. How sweet to have a banner of hearts flying by to wish a happy birthday.
    Super creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nativity shaker is precious!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards! I love your Nativity shaker card - beautiful and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all great cards. I particularly like the shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, the hay in the shaker card is a great touch. Love all the cards TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, my favorite is the airplane one with it's cute banner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! I love simple and quick!!! The second one using the raffia was such a neat idea! Great job! Hugs, Leanne
    Tobusyscrapping@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully done! Love the combination of fun and serene. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Three awesome cards! I like quick cards too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The manger card immediately makes me think of Christmas day. I'd love to make that card and put it in a frame and use as a decoration around the house. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Why, HELLO fellow Type A personality! Nice to meet you! Gotta go papercraft a Space Shuttle replica...to scale. Talk later. ;) Not one but THREE? It takes me all day just to do ONE! And yours are home runs! I will tell you that every time I see the Nativity in any form, my heart just fills up. It has always touched me. But yours...especially on the 'wood'...with the hay, etc. made me tear up. This is the second time this morning! But it's so honest and so perfect in every way. This will be one of the cards that I'll never forget. I love all 3...but your Nativity packs a huge emotional AND artistry wallop! Thank you for this, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You certainly have been busy creating!! Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha! Love the gentleman card! Shaker nativity card is inspiring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the mustach and hat card! It would be fun to give. And the Nativity is stunning. The last one would be a great kids card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all three of these cards.. My favorite is that first one, love the top hat and mustache.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My goodness, you are on a roll. Thanks for sharing such pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all three of your lovely cards but the mustach and hat die is something I need for those guy cards for sure. Great card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful. The first card is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Simply beautiful cards, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such wonderful cards showcasing these dies! Each one is very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  26. 3 very different cards but all lovely! Love your manger card with Wood Plank background, very real!

    ReplyDelete
  27. all three cards are lovely, I love the shaker card and its texture. I love the first one for a kind gentleman, and I love the third with hearts of wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a brilliant idea using raffia bits for your Nativity shaker card!!!! Absolutely wonderful card!!
      <3 J

      jwoolbright at gmail dot com
      HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Fabulous cards. I love the manger scene shaker card.

      Delete
  29. Awesome cards and love the new products!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love all three of your cards, but the nativity card absolutely steals the show.... fabulous job on it! Great colors, love the Wooden Plank background and the beautiful Manger die set!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your cards and the new products are fantastic!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful cards!!! Your manger scene shaker card is so lovely. I would have never thought of making a shaker card for a scene like this but the raffia is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely cards! I'm especially liking the airplane—b/c I live in a house of guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your cards and wish I were so talented. The Nativity Scene is inspired and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great cards, each one so perfect. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great cards, really like the nativity card.

    ReplyDelete
  37. What wonderful card designs! I especially love the nativity with the wood grained background. Unique shaker design!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Talk about a variety of images that showcase your amazingly versatile style! Dashing dude, beautiful nativity scene (and a shaker, to boot), sweet plane...all incredibly fabulous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cute cards! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great assortment to
    your cards. The manger
    card is wonderful!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  41. I feel very serendipitous when I visit your blog. Your projects were just amazing. IO is just the BEST! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    kReN@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. YEAH!! SO EXCITED about the New Products!! LOVING the AWESOME INSPIRATION you've shared for today!! That Nativity Scene is my FAVORITE Card!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  43. All of your cards are great but my favorite one is the nativity scene. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  44. All 3 of these cards are fabulous! Love the tip of the hat on the thank you card; and the framing of the manger scene; and the third because it brings back pleasant memories of when my husband was a private pilot. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  45. OMG...I'm getting into trouble today. I want everything I've seen. This retro Santa is too cute. I'm really into Retro this year and this takes the cake. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow! 3 cards at once. I really like the first card. There is never too many masculine card samples.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great cards and such a variety! The retro one is such fun. I like the wooden plank background on the second one. And I like the idea of the little hearts on the plane banner.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow, you've been busy! Your cards are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I particularly like the mustache card. What a great masculine card to send to my brother who is always helping me with something. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Nice cards. Love the airplane!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great cards! That manger shaker is so cool!! I love what you did there. All of the dies are just fantastic too. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  52. You did a great job on all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Awesome cards, love the tiny details in all, the masculine card is so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Retro masculine into my shopping cart ... love it

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love these! That first card is so fun, but my favorite is the manger scene.

    ReplyDelete
  56. The Christmas card is my favorite! Love the hay effect!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love the Christmas shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  58. The Manger die cut card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Simple works for me! These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow, you outdid yourself, a beautiful group of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. woo hoo! is right! the mustache man and airplane cards are outstanding!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi there, I just love what you have created with the nativity dies , it is gorgeous!
    Kind regards
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  63. ALL are wonderful! Love the first card and that die.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  64. That shaker card is simply brilliant! I love that you used cut raffia for the insert. How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Fun masculine card and cute airplane birthday card. Love the shaker card with raffia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!