Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Saturday, 4 October 2014

Feathers and Friends~World Card Making Day 2014

 Hello Friends!
Happy World Card Making Day!!   I have a few cards to share that I made quite some time ago and thought I had posted them but hadn't.  So here they are....


Impression Obsession Products Used~
Feather 3 - F13192
Scrolls Clear Set CL525
Cover-a-Card Fluff CC014
Border Duo 2 Set DIE018-V

Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Products Used~
 Goosebumps Clear Shimmer Texture Spray, Memento Markers- Bahama Blue-Teal Zeal-pear Tart- Cottage Ivy, Jumbo Dauber

Other Products~Wilton Doily, Pop dots, Rhinestone Flourish, Ribbon


 Impression Obsession Products Used~
 Feather 3 - F13192
True Friends CL527 

Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Products Used~ 
Memento Markers~Teal Zeal- Bamboo Leaves Love Letter, Versafine Onyx Black, Clear Embossing Powder, Jumbo dauber, Goosebumps Clear Texture Shimmer Spray

Other Products~Pop Dots-Rhinestones, Seam Binding,  Piercing Tool


Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!!
 Ellen
 
 WCMD_badge


9 comments:

  1. Happy World Card Making Day! Love the blues and that feather is amazing! Such a cool background...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards with the feathers and awesome color combo. I love the sentiment piece on the first card...need it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I love the feather! Two gorgeous creations.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Ellen, love the feather :) I hope you are doing well, Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. El dahling, aren't you the world's greatest little cardmaker? I love both cards with their glam and glitter. you do everything so well. Hugs, over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Love them both. Joanne, Lacombe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are beautiful. I love the first one with the cover a card fluff and the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are gorgeous.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!