Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog! I am a paper crafter that loves to share new tips and techniques. Feel free to case (copy and share everything) any of my projects. I am honored when my work is duplicated. I only ask that you provide a link to my blog if you are uploading to the internet anywhere, giving credit where credit is due. . Please do not submit my projects for contests or magazine submissions. Content within this blog are shared for personal/non-commercial use and for inspiration only. From time to time some of the products used on my blog have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts. Let me reassure you , I will always be completely honest with you whether I truly believe a product is fabulous or not.

Followers

Thursday, 2 October 2014

Impression Obsession Ghoulish Greetings Challenge



 Hello Friends!!

 It's time for another Impression Obsession challenge.  This weeks challenge is "Ghoulish Greetings".
 
Play along with us and create something inspired by "Ghoulish Greetings" and you could win a $25 gift certificate to the IO store store, just simply by playing along! Just go to the IO Blog for the details on how to play.  Check out what the talented IO team have created to inspire you.....

 IO Blog 

Anna Wight
 
Hope my "Creepy" little card inspires you today! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!
Ellen
 
 Supplies~
 Impression Obsession Products Used~ 
 
 
Ink~Memento: Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy, Tuxedo Black; Versafine Onyx Black
 
Misc~ Imagine Crafts White and Clear Embossing Powder, Daubers Versamark, Judikins Diamond Glaze, Pop Dots, Sparkle Ribbon.
 
 CreepyCover-a-Card Spider Web 
Rectangle 6-in-1 Frames
Icicle Edger
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Very creeeepy cute. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green paper with the web stamp! Perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and cute for Halloween. I love that spider web background. And, the sparkle ribbon is great. Spiders....eek! I must say your big spider looks real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That web in the background is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Especially love the spider web background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is creepy! Really love the spider web background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Mr. Spider creepy yet you have to love'em. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great images and a spooky and fun card! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is very cute. The spider almost looks too real. I have spiders just like that one crawling around out on my front porch. Oh well, keeps my visitors to a minimum!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so, so cool. That spider looks 3 dimensional.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome card! I love the dimension on the spider!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun! Love that spider and the web background! The sparkly ribbon adds just the right bit of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. El dahling, this is pretty darn creepy, I must say. Love all the different elements you've used to create a perfect Halloween card. I won't send you one of mine because it would you cry. I cant hold a candle to you. That's good though ~ I'll always have you to look up to for your skills. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous sillhouette! I love the creepy spider! tfs hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day!